British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Subedei

Italian Grand Prix - Lonigo

I'm not sure we'll see Nicki P at Belle Vue on Monday.

As for Zagar, well they're still talking about Nicholls (6 points from 5) as being a possible semi-finalist, so I guess Zagar's got a chance.

i didnt, but ive heard! 

I reckon maybe you should pay a visit before expressing the opinion then........ and if you a true speedway connoisuer (ie one that likes tracks of all sizes and setups) you may well be wondering where the reputation came from as on the whole the racing has been of a high standard this season

Edited by Splatty

Damn you SCB, deleting posts when you realise they're wrong :P

Edited by home straight

He has BIG chance!! Just has to finish 1st or 2nd in Heat 20!!

BIG chance now for Leigh Adams to make World number 3. He'll be delighted if he can do that. Come on Leigh! Hard to believe, though, as it seems as though he hasn't had a particularly good series.

Gutted for Anton, if he hadn't packed up while leading he'd be in the semis. Can't complain too much though, as I've said before, ensuring your bikes are working properly is as important as being able to ride them.

Hard to believe, though, as it seems as though he hasn't had a particularly good series.

I was saying that earlier to my dad. Nicki has come across as the far more impressive of the two over the whole series. That said, Nicki had a duff GP last time (I think), Cardiff and now tonight, so he's not been that good TBH.

Shows how bad this GP has been when a rider scores 6 points and makes the semis.

It doesn't have to be bad GP! Rickardson had 15 points and that's the reason! I'm just sorry that Zagar missed his BIG chance to come to Semi! :(

Shows how bad this GP has been when a rider scores 6 points and makes the semis.

No, the opposite infact. Shows how open the GP has been and shows that all riders have been beating all others. TR has been in a class of his own. Crumpy and AJ have been in the next class and the rest have all been similar. TBH, I think Scott Nicholls has been up there, just been a little silly/unlucky.

Gutted for Anton, if he hadn't packed up while leading he'd be in the semis. Can't complain too much though, as I've said before, ensuring your bikes are working properly is as important as being able to ride them.

Anyone think Lindback came into the GPs too early? Or that he might benefit from having a year away from the GPs in 2006?

Two fat blokes with stupid wigs

We are such a classless race :sad:

(Sorry if anybody knows those two people)