British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boywonder

Norbold

Whilst driving home tonight I enjoyed a wonderful tale of a great English gentleman footballer.

The author was being interviewed by the greatly amusing broadcaster, Danny Kelly.

Only at the end of the interview did I realise the said author was our very own Norbold.

Hats off to you sir, I will be buying the book. I was entertained. Thank you.

And yes, we listeners all heard your sharp intake of breath or sigh of disgust as Mr Kelly mentioned that Wimbledon Speedway was to be no more from next season!

Well done, Norman. Another achievement to follow your erudite scribblings and eloquent posting! Not sure I'd describe Danny Kelly as "greatly amusing" though - bit of an aquired taste!

Edited by AndyM

Whilst driving home tonight I enjoyed a wonderful tale of a great English gentleman footballer.

The author was being interviewed by the greatly amusing broadcaster, Danny Kelly.

Only at the end of the interview did I realise the said author was our very own Norbold.

Hats off to you sir, I will be buying the book. I was entertained. Thank you.

And yes, we listeners all heard your sharp intake of breath or sigh of disgust as Mr Kelly mentioned that Wimbledon Speedway was to be no more from next season!

Thank you, boywonder. As far as my sharp intake of breath on the news of Wimbledon Speedway see my contribution to the "Wimbledon Strike Back" thread in Speedway General Discussions.