British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
tarabanko

Swedish News

I really doubt that Sam will ride for Luxo Stars next yeat. The squad will be cut from ten riders down to nine riders only.

Mikael Max will be the one out then, cant see him riding till at least June, maybe later.

Mikael Max will be the one out then, cant see him riding till at least June, maybe later.

Thats as maybe but cant see any team being serious about the league with Ermolenko in the team.

Think the news is out now and you can add Christian Hefenbrock to the Luxo Stars team.Good luck for next year.Heard that Christian approached them for this season,but was far too late(o.k for the bundesliga,which gets sorted at the last moment),they were pleasantly surprised and said they would put him in the team in 2006 if all worked out.Seems it has :D

Iris - Yes Christian Hefenbrock and Ulrich Östergaard has been named for Luxo Stars. Nothing is offical yet though.

What's happening with the champs tarabanko? Only about a week to go and all they've got signed is BP.

I didn't want rumours, just wondered if you knew why Vastervik were so quiet on the signing front.

I think they are just waiting to get the whole team done before letting it out.

But as I understand so will Peter Ljung go to VMS Elit. Robert Miskowiak and Pawel Hlib will be the new boys on the block for Västervik what I know.

But as soon I get new info on them and the others I will hand it out at once.

Cheers

Updated october 26, New are Divion 1 one teams!

:)

Almost all teams are ready with their teams for season 2006, there are some Division 1 teams that havent annouced their teams yet, but I will have my eyes open and as soon as possible I get info on the matter I will type it down directly...

Cheers

Mikael

Rospiggarna 2006

Greg Hancock

Travis McGowan New

Janusz Kolodziej

Marcin Rempala New from VMS Elit

Sam Ermolenko New from Luxo Stars

Chris Slabon

Karol Zabik New from Piraterna

Mariusz Staszewski

Andreas Messing New from Vargarna