British Speedway Forum
Waspie

Under 15's Koc Final

I cant believe that Sam has broken his leg he was laughing and joking in the ambulance (absolutely nothing to do with the gas and air he was knocking back Im sure!!) Unfortunately the photos didnt come out for some reason, anyway I hope he gets back on his bike soon although that looked worse than Sam. GIve him my best Vince and I will send you the photos for your website.

Jules

All the best Sam, was a bit of a shock to get the phone call with the news yesterday,hope it all goes well with the operation and you get back on the bike as quickly as possible. Real pain with the holiday coming up soon.

All the best

Sue and James

Get well soon Sam! you are off your head! :lol:

hope you get well soon and make a speedy recovery!

hope to see you riding at newport again next year!

all the best

love laura x

Sam said thanks to everybody for the concern and to Brendan for the offer of the frame but he thinks Nu-Trak will sort him out.

He was eventually transferred to Southampton, arriving about midnight last night and is waiting to go down for the operation now. Apparently both tibia and fibula are broken and it is all pretty unstable so will be held together with a mixture of plates, wires and screws. Sam is in good spirits and says he will be riding again before Christmas.

Edited by Vince

Guest Christophers Dad

Great news Vince give Sam all our best wishes,he will soon be throwing Chris about ;););)

Pat & Chris

Good news that Sam's back nearer home Vince and fingers crossed all goes well with the op tonight. Now YOUR biggest problem is to try and get him to listen to the docs in terms of what he has to do to regain full fitness AND to try to stop him from jumping back on a bike too early on his road to recovery - good luck mate! :wink:

Hope all goes well Sam & hope its quick recovery so that you can get back on the bike when you want to!

Operation was postponed last night and is now due later today.