British Speedway Forum

Just wondering if there was any news on the young lad who picked up too much grip coming out of the gate last night? Looked a really nasty incident, but hopefully things will better than they looked on the night.

Sorry I don't know who the rider is, I wasn't keeping tabs on the races too much, but my thoughts are with his family at the moment and wish him a speedy recovery.

His name is Daniel Greenwood and last night he was rushed to hospital with a suspected Broken leg. But hopfully his dad will bring us news. It was a bad crash i was 2 gates away from him and saw him out the corner of my eye it must of hurt. :(

As Gansta has said - Best wishes to himand his family. It did not look pretty and suspect the planned holiday next week will be put on hold.

And Mum - it was Nikki and I who looked after Katie (?) and Morgan for you.

Hope you didnt spend too long in hosptial waiting rooms but if you did I hope the girls were good as promised!!! :D

Can only repeat whats been said.

Fingers crossed Daniel is okay. And best wishes to the whole family

xxx

To all those who have shown concern and sent their best wishes to Daniel.

We are pleased to say Daniel has not suffered any serious injuries and thankfully his leg is not broken - just badly bruised and swollen. Daniel was kept in hospital over night for observation and has just arrived home. The holiday in Turkey next week will allow him to rest. We would like to thank the staff at Coventry Speedway along with St Johns and the paramedics who took excellent care of Daniel, I would also like to thank the ladies who took care of Daniels two sisters so that we could be with him.

Daniels only concern at the moment appears to be his next ride as his Dianese under suit and kevlars had to be cut of him and now resemble a pile of rags!

Nicky (mum)

Edited by DanGreenwoodRacing

Guest Quiksilver

Get well soon Dan,im pleased nothing is broken.

Im off to Kyles house tomorrow to get my new 500 sorted and will be out and about soon, just laying low and learning to ride during the winter.

Enjoy your holiday :D

Christopher

I have a spare set of kevlars that Kyle Hughes gave me, Dad says Dan can use them :o

Edited by Quiksilver

Glad Dan is ok and its not broken Enjoy your holiday all of you and see you soon

Steve Rachel and George

Yeh big get well soon to Daniel! Hope ur ok mate!

Get well soon Dan.

You made a huge impression at Poole earlier this year.

Ive eagerly looked for your results since.

Been great to watch you develop.

Good luck young man.