British Speedway Forum
Subedei

Hans Andersen Statement

Think I must be missing something here, if Hans or any other rider for that fact (yes including my hero) was good enough for the GP's then surely they would qualify without have to be given a wildcard entry.

If they have the top 8 already why not have a meeting to determine the wildcards sort of a "Best of the Rest" instead of picking out the hat which they seem to have done here, if they don't qualify then that's just tough. :unsure:

Bring back a different version of the GP challenge, run it mid to late September after the series has finished, include the 8 non qualifiers and choose 8 wild cards for this meeting on merit. Or is that too sensible!

Think I must be missing something here

If they have the top 8 already why not have a meeting to determine the wildcards sort of a "Best of the Rest"  instead of picking out the hat which they seem to have done here, if they don't qualify then that's just tough.   :unsure:

Err..ain't that what I said? :unsure::wink:

At least 2 of us agree on whats fair!

Edited by London Witch

That'll teach me to read the thread instead of just replying wont it :lol:

If you ask me it just proves speedway needs female logic!  :approve:

dont be daft, there would be week long meeting discussing what colour bikes the riders are allowed to use, and then a month long meeting discussing all their family issues, where they're going on holiday, who's done what in the soaps etc :P joke by the way *dan legs it quick and hides in a bomb shelter*

Dan best you do run check THIS out :wink: Hey LW someone listened to us even if it was the Longtrack they liked our idea :approve:

So I see, didn't take them long to set the wheels in motion either. :lol:

Anyway enough of speedway, what do you reckon to Grant and Phil being back in EastEnders, Shazz. Wonder if Dan the Man has an opinion :D:P

LW don't :rolleyes: we need this position (then we'll talk Eastenders when we're in the door :wink: afterall I bet thats all they do else the would have acted on our idea wouldn't they?) :unsure:

yeah cos nobody else does it to get a re-run do they  :rolleyes: idiot

Idiot? I hope your not referring to me. :mad: If you try re-reading my post before gobbing off in such a childish manner you may realise I am talking about his comments, not his actions. Hans mouth has got him in to bother on more than one occasion. How many times has he sworn when being interviewed during an EL match?

Think I must be missing something here, if Hans or any other rider for that fact (yes including my hero)  was good enough for the GP's then surely they would qualify without have to be given a wildcard entry. 

How would they qualify? There's apparently no qualification mechanism other than arcane selection in a closed room, presumably by Ole and his BSI cronies!

If they have the top 8 already why not have a meeting to determine the wildcards sort of a "Best of the Rest"  instead of picking out the hat which they seem to have done here, if they don't qualify then that's just tough.  :unsure:

They've specifically rejected anything like the GP Challenge. And it's not picking out of a hat - it's selection to criteria known only to those who do the selecting. :blink:

Tough luck on Andersen and the best reply for him would be to step up a further gear next season in the Elite League and show Benfield what they've missed out on.

Hans is an entertaining rider, and imo, he should be in ahead of Iversen who is not in the same class.

Overall I do like the balance of the GP Series, and there is a selection of fine riders involved that will further help BSI sell the series around Europe.

Overall I do like the balance of the GP Series, and there is a selection of fine riders involved that will further help BSI sell the series around Europe.

BSI couldn't sell water to the Arabs.

What a ridiculous comment. Did you go to Cardiff this year? No? Well perhaps 40000+ people would disagree with you.

And 90,000 went to world finals at Wembley.

Mighty impressive to get 40,000 people into an 80,000 seater stadium.

Personally, I wouldn't walk to the end of my garden to watch anything tainted with BSI involvement.

Edited by Subedei