British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PTH

Gp Krsko

I have received update from Croatia - the meeting is a 4 team tournament with 2 Slovenian teams/Croatia/Austria. will provide details of who is riding when I receive further info.

The forum's very own Darija should be able to help you out. Her father owns the stadium and her brother is the highly-rated Jurica Pavlic. I imagine he'll be riding for Croatia and Matej Zagar for Slovenia.

Edited by Subedei

I have received update from Croatia - the meeting is a 4 team tournament with 2 Slovenian teams/Croatia/Austria. will provide details of who is riding when I receive further info.

Maybe I can help you here.

Next year's Slovenian-Croatian-Austrian team championship will consist of 8 meetings, with 4 teams competing. SWC 2001 format will be used.

2 Slovenian teams will probably be teams AMTK Ljubljana and AMD Krsko. Ljubljana's team will probably consist of : Matej Zagar, Jernej Kolenko, Maks Gregoric, Matic Voldrih and Jaka Hlad. Krsko team will probably consist of : Izak Santej, Denis Stojs, Samo Kukovica, Davor Volk and Matija Duh.

Croatian team : Jurica Pavlic, Nikola Martinec, Marko Vlah, Ivan Vargek, Marko Oto, Zoran Strahija, Renato Cvetko.

Austrian team : Manuel Hauzinger, Fritz Wallner, Ivan Nagar, Norbert Grögler, Heinrich Schatzer.

It's very early for any official news about team lineups, of course, but I think the names that I mentioned will probably be riding.

As far as the meeting in Gorican is concerned, it's even harder to predict who will be riding. Zagar is very questionable, as he'll be in Krsko the night before, and injuries might also play an important role in building the lineups for this meeting.

Hello! About this meeting.. I'm in contact with Travel plus agency and all interested for GP Krsko can also come to Gorican on Sunday, 23rd of April and see our team championship race on a brand new stadium.

I'll ask Matej Zagar, but I doubt that he will ride after Grand prix.. We'll se:)

But there are also good and prospective riders as Wallner, Hauzinger, Martinec, Santej, Pavlic, Stojs...

I'll ask Matej Zagar, but I doubt that he will ride after Grand prix.. We'll se:)

I don't see why he shouldn't. Unless he has commitments in Poland. I'd imagine Jonsson, TR, Crump, Adams, Gollob and Co will be heading off for league action in Poland on the Sunday.

For those interested I am out in SLOVENIA this Thursday.

We will as usual be taking in the GP PLUS the meeting at teh new track on Sunday afternoon. It is is quite a hike from both ZAGREB and Ljubliana but that's why we are taking care (as always) to plan it well

We are thinking of a totally new base for 2006,a lovely city between both KRSKO and GORICAN.

Should be a goodly weekend especiallyas the hotel looks real quality.

Last 2 years the KRSKO meeting was 100% full on our tours.

2006 Brochure...with some real surprises...out just after the red nosed geezer makes a mess of my fireplace.

Regards

THE EASTER BUNNY

Anyone considering a trip to Krsko may be interested to know that Wizzair are starting direct flights from London Luton to Zagreb w.e.f. 27 March 2006, just in time for the GP.

Flying out on the Friday and returning on the Monday currently comes in at around £50 including taxes.

I have flown with Wizzair a few times before and my experiences have all been good.

Rico :rolleyes: