British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
spiegal

Gorican Speedway

Some of you may be aware that in my guise of TRAVEL PLUS TOURS I was in both Slovenia and Croatia this week looking and planning my tours.

I took the not inconsiderable drive to GRONICA and the new Croatia track just opened there last year.

It was bad drive on snow and ice but my goodness what a worthwhile visit.

The Stadium is difficult to find but it is possibly the most modern,well apointed,brilliantly designed tailor made Speedway stadium in Europe.

it has been built to a very high detailed specification,totally for Speedway. Modern spacious seating and standing with loads of excellent viewing, and no expense spared on either teh spectator comforts or a hugely impressive pits area.

It is absolutely modern,only the best quality workmanship and truly it is a lesson to anyone planning a new stadium.

We shall without doubt be including this on our Krsko weekend..with a new city base close to both tracks..and i can promise that everyone will be delighted with their visit here.we have completed a great deal and the family are looking forward to their first ever British fans to visit.

The family Pavlik (apologies if i have spelt this incorrectly) have spent huge monies to build this superb venue and are to be congratulated on their efforts.

A cold,snowy day,but worth every mile to see such a wonderful achievement and stadium.

Bloody cold tho !!!

JAMES EASTER

The family Pavlik (apologies if i have spelt this incorrectly) have spent huge monies to build this superb venue and are to be congratulated on their efforts.

A cold,snowy day,but worth every mile to see such a wonderful achievement and stadium.

Bloody cold tho !!!

JAMES EASTER

All my best to Darija and co! A great place, seen and heard trough pictures the place. Only bad thing in all this is that I have no excuse to visit the place the coming year...

But I hope there's gonna be he time, that Scott Nicholls wins a GP at Gorican, and (if not securing the title) will secure his place in the GP the next year ON MERIT!

:D lmao * 90 in a slight stage of intoxication... :shock::shock::rolleyes:

Have a great saturday evening Sube! B)

Thank you, James, for such a nice words about our stadium! :D

We put a lot of effort, time, love (and money of course) in it!:) It was my dad's dream to build something what will help to development of this beautiful sport that we all love!

It will be our pleasure to have guests and speedway fans from Great Britain, I hope they'll like the place!

//Regards//

Darija