Samorodov (2,3,1,1,0)7

Kaminskij (2,0,0,1,2)5

Polikarpov (1,2,-,2,0)5

Tschapalo (0,1,1,-,1)3

Mustafin (0,1,1,0,0)2

Kasakov (0,0,0,0,1)1

Galimov (0,0,0,-,0)0

Rjabokon (0)0

Most of the top riders are from the home track,Ufa,with the exeption of Bogdanov.

What is interesting is the non appearance of Lumpov and Baseev,who qualified through the semi's but are Saransk riders and will presumably ride in the other Russian final being held at Saransk this weekend as well.Just wonder if Saransk after wavering a bit have now joined the NRMF and does that put their holding of the GP's in jeopardy?

Edited by iris123

Sad that Sweden or Finland hasnt more iceracers. Russia got some of them for sure.

Results from day 2:

Bulankin (3,2,3,3,3)14-29

Krasnikov (2,3,3,3,3)14-27

Bogdanov (3,,3,2,2,3)13-24

Drozdov (3,2,2,1,-)8-19

Baltachev (1,1,3,1,3)9-18

Shishegov (-,1,3,3,-)7-18

Arhipov (3,3,-,-,1)7-17

Kononov (2,2,-,2,2)8-17

Samorodov (2,3,2,1,2)10-17

Laguta (2,1,1,2,2)8-15

Polikarpov (1,0,1,3,1)6-11

Kaminskij (0,1,0,-,1)2-7

Tschapalo (0,2,2,0,0)4-7

Galimov (1,0,1,2,2)6-6

Kazakov (1,0,1,1)3-4

Mustafin (0,0,0,0,1)1-3

Ruzanov(0)0-0

Fotos here

Edited by iris123

Sad that Sweden or Finland hasnt more iceracers. Russia got some of them for sure.

Sad that Sweden or Finland dont have more winter. Russia got some for sure! :D

Hey,hey.Do i sense a bit of Scandanavian rivalry here :D

The Swedish Ice league starts today and of course it is a bit sad that more riders haven't come through from both countries to rival the Russians,but maybe we will see a rider from Finland win the World Longtrack Championship this year B)

Hey,hey.Do i sense a bit of Scandanavian rivalry hereThe Swedish Ice league starts today and of course it is a bit sad that more riders haven't come through from both countries to rival the Russians,but maybe we will see a rider from Finland win the World Longtrack Championship this year

There's some controversy in the finnish longtrack nominations, and it may well be that -07 you'll see a finnish rider under a swedish license in longtrack. And it's not JK, well not Kylmäkorpi anyway... ;)

Btw. Happy New Year Petteri.

Likewise pugwash & co.

I dont care/like ice racing enough to REALLY debate over it :D, but it's true what I wrote. In a few years, well maybe more, Tampere will have winters like they have in northern Germany. Then anyone who gives a crap about ice racing will have to go and see it in Angarsk or some other place barely on this planet where they'll always have winter! :lol:

They are trying to do a similar league over here as well. First fixture was postponed last friday because of the weather, and the next should take place on the 21st @ Forssa. These are both "laketracks" :blink: ( hope you understand what I mean). I chatted with Tomi Kirilov the same day. He was practising here at Tampere. Didn't go too well though, but he's had some progress in his tyres, with the aid of Erkki Aakko. Says the bike is way better than last year, when he somewhat surprisingly managed his quali to get to semi in the WC. I also heard earlier that he had somesort of fitness routine during the summer, but I take it wasn't too intense! :P

Edited by f-s-p