British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

Gdansk is one of the most beautiful places in Europe not as beautiful as the Polonia Stadium post-meeting however.
Needless to say... :P

I think it might be safe to say that Mateusz, Lawrence and Tommy (our Polish friends) will be there too Matt :P This is of course assuming that Tommy and Mateusz survive their trip to Cardiff ;)

Rico :rolleyes:

Yeah, well... :) British prices of alcohol should effectively help me to survive :rolleyes:

Thx for the advert Subedei but I don't wanna compete with this forum at all.

The English section on the Polonia Bydgoszcz forum was opened only to be something like a bridge between my Polish mates who are not registered here and our British friends who honour us at their presence at GPs in Wroclaw, Bydgoszcz every year :)

But of course you are all invited B)

Yeah, well... smile.gif British prices of alcohol should effectively help me to survive

True, prices of booze in UK might slightly impede my drinking habits. But do not worry-my hand baggage and part of my luggage to Stansted will be filled full of "boozy treats" and cigrettes. :D

Edited by tommy

Missed me and Mrs P, Matt, or am I barred because I failed to make it last year? :D

True, prices of booze in UK might slightly impede my drinking habits. But do not worry-my hand baggage and part of my luggage to Stansted will be filled full of "boozy treats" and cigrettes.  :D

I'll buy you a beer, Tommy.

You just need another 100 people to buy you a beer and you're drinking free....(For one night at least) :D

I'll buy you a beer, Tommy.

You just need another 100 people to buy you a beer and you're drinking free....(For one night at least) :D

100 beers :D:blink: .....Glad I bought a travel insurance policy for €10,000 - (that includes hospital costs incase they'll have to pump my stomach after alcohol poisoning) ;)

I may consider going too but... does anyone have a free floor in his/her room?!  :D  :P  :wink:

*jumps up and down*

I do! I do!

Come and kip on our hotel floor! Means I'll have my drinking partner again! :D

(unless this request was directed at someone else :wink: )

*jumps up and down*

I do! I do!

Come and kip on our hotel floor! Means I'll have my drinking partner again!  :D

I would love to Nikki but i was only joking. If I'm lucky, I'll watch GP in Oxford, if I'm not I'll do it in Copenhagen :(

(unless this request was directed at someone else  :wink: )

silly :P:wink:

I would love to Nikki but i was only joking. If I'm lucky, I'll watch GP in Oxford, if I'm not I'll do it in Copenhagen  :(

silly  :P  :wink:

I wasnt joking!! U should come and sleep on our floor!!

If u dont come, fingers crossed you'll be in Oxford at the time... U should come to our house and spend the weekend with Lora... shes decided she cant come away because of college... at least you know she'll be there to watch the gp with!

Edit - off topic, but when do u find out about Oxford?!

Edited by Nikkif

If Lora would like to, if it would be possible, if i would come to Oxford or whenever in UK, if...

if...if...if... the beginning of March :neutral: