British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gary pops

Bydgoszcz Tickets

Not soon.

Last year tickets were sold out at 4 pm on the event's day so don't worry.

Edited by Mateusz

Not soon.

Last year tickets were sold out at 4 pm on the event's day so don't worry.

I really want to get the tickets early,my brother got a nasty injury from a firework last year,so need to get seats.

Would appreciate any info from Mateusz or Rico on this matter

Edited by gary pops

As mentioned earlier, the tickets didn't go on sale until very near the date of the event last year. I'm sure that Mateusz, or one of the other Bydgoszcz locals, will post here as soon as they are available this year...just keep an eye on the SGP area of the forum.

As mentioned earlier, the tickets didn't go on sale until very near the date of the event last year. I'm sure that Mateusz, or one of the other Bydgoszcz locals, will post here as soon as they are available this year...just keep an eye on the SGP area of the forum.

Cheers Henry

Would appreciate any info from Mateusz or Rico on this matter

No problem, I'll keep my finger on the pulse.

And will the Start Tart be there this year??

Do bears you know what in the woods???? Of course TST will be there, flight already booked, probably a little less the worse for wear from alcohol this year.

Don't forget the usual Hotel BRDA meet on the Friday evening

Edited by TheStartTart

Great to hear you are going to Bydgoszcz TST - was worried that as they had moved the back a bit you might be spending your pennies elsewhere (I am sure you will be anyway) and giving Bydgoszcz a miss.

Friday in the Brda wouldn't be the same without you. Sounds like it's gonna be a bit busier this year ;)

Rico :rolleyes:

Do bears you know what in the woods???? Of course TST will be there, flight already booked, probably a little less the worse for wear from alcohol this year. 

Don't forget the usual Hotel BRDA meet on the Friday evening

we,re flying straight to bydgoszcz on fridayso definatley be at the brda sometime friday night

Friday in the Brda wouldn't be the same without you. Sounds like it's gonna be a bit busier this year  ;)

My first trip to Bydgoszcz this year... cant wait :D

We are booked into the Brda too

Edited by Nikkif

The Chivsy Travel Party will also be there for the first time this year

That adds another 7 :D

and I'm bringing 12 along as in previous years, inc the erstwhile Papa Bazarou

Also in the Brda, so not far to wander for a 'Kebap' or two :)

Edited by ballinger

Great to hear you are going to Bydgoszcz TST - was worried that as they had moved the back a bit you might be spending your pennies elsewhere (I am sure you will be anyway) and giving Bydgoszcz a miss.

Friday in the Brda wouldn't be the same without you. Sounds like it's gonna be a bit busier this year  ;)

Rico  :rolleyes:

Rico - How could I miss an evening drinking with my best buddies Rico, The Doctor and HenryW, I hope they give the barman the day off, as you know last year was a bit of a late one!!!!!!

Garypops - I think we must be on the same flight out of Stanstead on Friday.... how many are there in your party? Want to share a taxi to Brda and then onto practice?????. There are two of us going

TST