British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Nevs

Cardiff banners.........

About 8 of our lot brought Union Jack shirts last year hopeully they are wearing them again I know I am I just ironed mine ;)

Totally by chance I think Mini Nevs and I may be near the forum lot--1st bend middle tier!!!!!!

Ill keep a low profile--Shy lads we are :approve:

I will be wearing my Welsh football top,and might tke me welsh flag as well,but no Welsh riders are in the el never mind the gp so no point is there :?:

Robbo :D

Yeah but most of the catering staff are Welsh so it show patriotism---you may even get a cheap pint Robbo :D

Not taking a banner but will have my Scotland flag wrapped around my waist as I have done every year :)

I'll be wearing my England thong...everything's ok for the first five heats, then they both drop out. :evil:

(BTW, welcome back Shazzybird, I was going to send you an e-mail but I lost your address, so I didn't..not that I could have done anyway, 'cos I've lost your address.......still with me?). :?

hmm i will be at home in the garden..and i will be wearing my chefs pinnie and chefs hat if anyone wants to come up and ask for a sausage!!?? :D

i will be wearing my chefs pinnie and chefs hat if anyone wants to come up and ask for a sausage!!?? :D

In my thong? Dream on sunshine. 8)

Dear in the Millenium stadium to,£2.50 for a hot dog! :shock: and btw if you already dont know you are not allowed to take bottles into the stadium :shock:

Robbo

In about 10 visits ive had 1 :P

but the millenium stadium hotdogs are delish. in 3 visits their ive had 7 :oops:

Good for you, they must taste fantastic. :approve:

(Greedy bastard) :x

and btw if you already dont know you are not allowed to take bottles into the stadium :shock:

Robbo

Do I take it platic bottles of water will be OK? or cans?

Talking of bottles - do I take it Liontamer has already hit the bottle - judging by his posts :D

Well at the football matches you are not allowed to take any sort of bottle in and when ur showing ur ticket at the gate and you have a bottle they take em of you,Im gonna hide mine though :D

Can we guess where :?:

cue LT's Thong!!!