British Speedway Forum

Cant make it. I've been booked to watch the National ballet at St. Petersburg :mad:

Highlander, Spiz, Guiness Pub... :wink:

Hey MK.

Don't forget the club PRL too - we must take you there this year, NikkiF will thoroughly recommend it :P

We are staying in the Radisson SAS as well - top drawer hotel.

Rico :rolleyes:

Hey MK.

Don't forget the club PRL too - we must take you there this year, NikkiF will thoroughly recommend it  :P

Rico  :rolleyes:

I would recommend it if I could remember it!! Im sure it was great! I enjoyed my night (just a shame about the morning after!)

Don't forget the club PRL too - we must take you there this year, NikkiF will thoroughly recommend it  :P

It's gonna be a very intensive night :wink: But there's a train to Bydgoszcz at 6:40 a.m. which should suit me :)

Hi Mateusz, is that the Irish bar in the square? (...)

Yeah, maybe not directly at the old square (like Spiz with my beloved beer and Highlander) but a few steps from it only.

It's gonna be a very intensive night  :wink:  But there's a train to Bydgoszcz at 6:40 a.m. which should suit me :)

Yeah, maybe not directly at the old square (like Spiz with my beloved beer and Highlander) but a few steps from it only.

6:40 train home???? You'll be up for a late night in the pubs and clubs then, I presume :D

I will not envy you when I slope off back to my comfortable bed at the Radisson knowing you have the delights of PKP ahead of you!!

As for your "beloved beer"...dunno how you can drink that stuff. I'll stick with the Zywiec, thanks!

Mateusz,

Can you post a few places that are worth a visit - on the Friday and Saturday Nite??

Staying at the Hotel HP Park Plaza :D

Thanks

Highlander, Spiz, Guiness Pub...  :wink:

Yeah.....:D great memories.....

Maybe we all discover a brand new pub?? :D

But those above are very strategic places at Wroclaw`s Old Square :D

Rico 

Rico - don`t forget to lose your mobile phone again in this hotel ;D

ooo...the memorys from the Guiness Pub! 

...just dont ask for malibu and coke!

Dou you want some hot pics from Guiness?? :D Just write me...I`m gonna send you it.....

Edited by Lawrence