British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rema & Ben

Polish Speedway On Tv

Hi PolskiZuzel

Yes I know that a card is needed - I am trying to find out the satellite frequency for the channel and what satellite it is on (hotbird, eutelsat etc) and how I can purchase subscription.

Do you have any suggestions?

OK, here we go...

Orbital position 13.0E

Satellite Hot Bird 3

Encryption Nagravision

Frequency, MHz 12360

Polarization Horizontal

SR, MSyms/s 27500

Network ID 113

Original Network ID 113

FEC 3/4

TS ID 8300

SID 10513

Video PID 532

Audio PID 533 [Polish]

NVOD

Hope it makes sense.

As far as I know subscription for Digital Polsat (including Polsat Sport) is only meant for people living in Poland. I believe the same applies to the British Sky network. It means that in order to buy subscription one has to provide an address within the specific country. Digital (Cyfrowy) Polsat does not sell smart cards only. One has to purchase either a digi box, or the whole set (incl. satellite dish, LNB, etc). Ex-pat Poles living abroad, in the same fashions as Brits living -say - in Spain, purchase what's needed through family members in their home country. I suspect there are other ways :blink: to obtain it...but I would'n like going into that. :blink:

OK, here we go...

Orbital position    13.0E 

Satellite    Hot Bird 3 

Encryption    Nagravision

Frequency, MHz    12360 

Polarization    Horizontal

SR, MSyms/s    27500

Network ID    113

Original Network ID    113

FEC    3/4

TS ID    8300

SID    10513

Video PID    532

Audio PID    533 [Polish]

NVOD 

Hope it makes sense.

As far as I know subscription for Digital Polsat (including Polsat Sport) is only meant for people living in Poland. I believe the same applies to the British Sky network. It means that in order to buy subscription one has to provide an address within the specific country. Digital (Cyfrowy) Polsat does not sell smart cards only. One has to purchase either a digi box, or the whole set (incl. satellite dish, LNB, etc). Ex-pat Poles living abroad, in the same fashions as Brits living -say - in Spain, purchase what's needed through family members in their home country. I suspect there are other ways :blink: to obtain it...but I would'n like going into that. :blink:

Thats great!! Thanks for your help!!

Now i just need to figure out how to buy supscription!!

When is the start of Polish speedway on television and on what channels will it be broadcast ?

I am able to get most of the channels from Poland on the Hotbird Satellite, Polsat, Polsat Sports, Polsat Sports Extra, TV Puls, Tele 5, etc.

Thanks

When is the start of Polish speedway on television and on what channels will it be broadcast ?

I am able to get most of the channels from Poland on the Hotbird Satellite, Polsat, Polsat Sports, Polsat Sports Extra, TV Puls, Tele 5, etc.

Thanks

The Czestochowa-Rzeszow match is on Polsat Sport this coming Sunday, don`t know what time though. I`ll be watching it live outside of Poland.

Polsat Sport and Polsat is coded in Nagravision and you will need a smartcard/digibox to view it. You could also decode the channels with some other equipment..........:-) PM me for info.

maddas69, thanks for the information, I already have other equipment.

Does anyone know if there is a TV meeting on the Monday after the Wroclaw GP. We are going to the Czestochowa V Bydgoscz meeting on the Sunday (after deciding Rzeszow was too far to drive on Sunday morning) & would like to do a meeting Monday if possible.

Does anyone know if there is a TV meeting on the Monday after the Wroclaw GP. We are going to the Czestochowa V Bydgoscz meeting on the Sunday (after deciding Rzeszow was too far to drive on Sunday morning) & would like to do a meeting Monday if possible.

I bet there will be a TV match annouced near the time.

I bet there will be a TV match annouced near the time.

Polsat does have the option of boradcasting a meeting this Monday, but nothing's been announced yet. :blink:

Edited by tommy

Sunday 14:55 (local time) Ekstraliga: Marma Polskie Folie Rzeszów - Złomrex Włókniarz Czestochowa

as per www.polsat.com.pl