British Speedway Forum

I'll hopefully be there. :D

Plenty of time to book it off !

Mate I really would love to unfortunately my work roster has already been done and I am down to work 7.30 am to 8.30pm and I have no chance of swapping it with anyone due to NHS cutbacks :cry:

Guest PanthersChamp06

Wouldn't this be great if this happens.

From Speedwayworld.tv

RYAN Sullivan is making preparations for his Testimonial meeting at the Showground on April 2 - with many of the sport's top names set to take part.

Rune Holta will make a rare appearance in the UK and Sullivan is also hoping to persuade Tomasz Gollob to take part in what is expected to be a four-team tournament between Peterborough, Poole, Great Britain and a World Select.

Sullivan said: "I'm sure names like that would ensure a good crowd along with the things which you won't normally see at a speedway meeting.

"I really want to make the day a one-off that people will remember for a long time. I have spent the majority of my career at Peterborough and was lucky to be part of arguably their greatest ever triumph."

Edited by PanthersChamp06

Two important questions which may make my mind up whether I am going or not.

1. Is it an afternoon meeting?

2. Is Hans riding :rolleyes: ?

Well I'm definitely going to that one. :D

I don't know how I'm gonna get home, but I'm definitely going.

Guest PanthersChamp06

As far as I know it is an afternoon event and Hans is riding. Please let's not get to carried away about Tomasz Gollob riding at this stage Ryan is trying to get him to ride it isn't set in stone. More details will be released as we know them.

Guest PanthersChamp06

Have been told by Ryan that it is a 3-00pm start

Trying to get Gollob to ride is very difficult. Zorro rides in the same team and tried desperately to get him over for his testimonial. BUt he said no in the end. The reasoning is that if he said yes to one, he would feel obligated to say yes to all, and he would rather be at home than elsewhere not making any money.

Any other riders than Holta that is ready for Flyin Ryans Testimonial?

Guest PanthersChamp06

Yep there are other riders being lined up but nothing is going to be said until everything is Confirmed.

Yep there are other riders being lined up but nothing is going to be said until everything is Confirmed.

Just ensure that if Lee Richardson is on the list that you have a backup rider ready and waiting! :rolleyes:

:D .......I should think by now the riders would have him on their "Do not disturb" list. :P