British Speedway Forum

Guest PanthersChamp06

Ryan has told us to pass on to you this bit of breaking new's... He will be having a mystery Celebrity Guest at his Testimonial who is a Household Name and will be spending most of their Summer in Germany!!!!! Please don't ask us who as we are unable to reveal a name........

Guest PanthersChamp06

Raffle prizes are as follows in no particular order as there are more to come.

Monkey Bike

Signed England Football Shirt

Crystal Decanter

Signed Footballs

Seafrance Ferry Tickets

DVD Player

Champagne

Prices are £1-00 for a Ticket or if you buy 5 you'll get 1 ticket free.

Check out the line up here

It's great to have Ryan's testimonial at Peterborough in his 'comeback' season, he deserves a cracking (hope Sean hasn't trademarked that word!) day and I’m sure his fans won't disappoint him.

Looks to be a good day out for the family too, something to keep the kids amused which is always helpful.

Lets just hope the weather stays kind.

Looks like a good line up, although I wouldn't expect anything less from Ryan!

Ryan has just had confirmation this evening of another former world champion to join the line up. :)

Looks a good day out, I may just amble along to this one....and bring all the kids too!!

Steve and I will be nipping up the road for this one too. Looking forward to it very much. :approve:

Might actually get to meet you this time Ruby T. :D

Any idea who this special celebrity guest is. I kinda take it that is an England international, by the "going to germany..." and the signed england football shirt as a raffle prize, any guess's?

DEFFO want to be at this meeting and im doing my best to get there......but its the morning after my 21st birthday party.....so heads could be banging!

Guest PanthersChamp06

It's not the morning the gate's don't open until 1-00pm and the racing doesn't start until 3-00pm!!!!!!!

I will definitely be there. Arranged to go with my dad and his missus, and my girlfriend. Should be great. :D

Guest PanthersChamp06

Nobody said he would deffinitely be coming, glad to hear dartford hammer that your bringing the tribe with you the more the merrier and it's all for a good cause.

** EVER FANCIED MANAGING A SPEEDWAY TEAM FOR THE DAY **

Well nows your chance to be a team manager for the day at Ryan Sullivans testimonial !

we are looking for managers for the G.B team, rest of the world team and the peterborough panthers

The cost is £200 and includes a race coat personalised with your name and team manager on it as a souvenir of the day !

Please email Andrew.ccmsharp@btconnect.com for details