British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Sean

for those unable to make the trip

its 12 midday and they are all in the pub!!!

so what are we "left behinders" doing today?

1.20 sat here bored silly....no one online and no one to talk to :cry::cry::cry:

Been looking to see if there's anything on tele about GP. If it was football there would be pre-match programs and interviews all afternoon. Going to tape it tonight, can't watch it live unfortunatley and will have a lovely day tomorrow watching it.

Been into town earlier and I am going out for a bar meal with my pals to Castleton in Derbyshire tonight. No doubt I'll find out who has won etc. by text messages.

And the tension here in Sheffield is really building up in front of the Telly. :D I bet it's a lot more exciting than than boring old Cardiff ;):P

Going to tape it tonight, can't watch it live unfortunatley and will have a lovely day tomorrow watching it.

I can em you the results later if you like? :twisted: :D:D

Dont you dare, it would spoil an otherwise boring weekend

no one online and no one to talk to

Not anyone that you would want to talk to perhaps :?: :)

Who do you think will win? My money is on Ryan Sullivan, though I would like Scott to, of course. (Increase sales perhaps ;-) :) )

anyone who knows me knows I dont make predictions...I've got the kiss of death with owt like that...lol