British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mylor

The day Bomber beat Gollob................

I know, I know........Gollob doesn't like temporary tracks. There again, had Bomber EVER ridden one before? ;)

Does anyone know how much notice he had and whether he was involved in Friday's practice?

I was over the moon to see him in the starting lineup but still don't know how he got there. I can only presume the other reserves were still somewhere in europe so they called him in as a 'third wildcard'. Any other ideas?

Well Done Steady!! :!: :!: :!:

Sorry peeps, just found RichieEarl's post from Friday. Answered 2/3rds of me post. Thanks guys.

I'd just left for Cardiff as he posted it.

100 lines.....

I must keep up.

I must k...........

;) ;-) ;) ;-)

i spoke to chris in the poits after he said "it was alright, good fun"

he makes me laugh

I think from his face on the parade he was in so much awe and I think everyone loved it when he beat Gollob :D 8) , without taking anything away from Chris as he did extremely well to hold Tomasz off, I have a feeling that we won't be seeing Gollob as a regular in the GP's for many more years.

He has added something to the GP's over the years but sadly (for him) I think his chance his gone, it's now Lukas, Nicki and Ryan who most look to to take Tricks crown nowadays...

Yes well done Bomber AND Steady too for Heat One,What a great start to the GP :D I don't think either rider disgraced themselves at all, although Steady's gating was a bit behind the Elite League Stars. Both lads kept trying though and are great entertaining riders to watch.

Those who said Steady didnt deserve his place in the British GP must now be eating their words-superb composure to lead his first gp race with an excellent cut back. With a little more experience and knowledge of the track Simon could have won that one and might have progressed a little further. Super Performance and it proves youre still the top prospect in UK.

--------

Sort the GP tracks out and then we might see SPEEDWAY not a follow youre leader tv sport!! Cardif track was crap- DIRT DIRT and more DIRT please.

Yeh Chris done everyone proud :) he may have been eliminated after 2 rides but it was cos he fell :-( This lad has a great future.

He was well chuffed when he saw our Chris 'Bomber' Harris flag in the pits afterwards lol!