British Speedway Forum
Main Man

Back With A Bang --shaun Tacey's Testimonial

NICE MOVE BY TACE

Shaun has announced this morning that all those attending the mildenhall v somerset meeting will be able to watch grand prix in bar and then enjoy the after gp disco, auction, raffle, meet the riders etc. for free.

Shaun said "it seems so unfair that the bar was going to be closed as the grand prix was about to start, meaning the fans would miss out, and i would rather let them enjoy the pre testimonial party with us".

For those who wish to, there will be barbecue tickets on sale tomorrow for those who want to eat before they party the night away, Shaun's only worry is that people wont go up for a second helping!!!!

Hey what a nice bloke that Tacey fellow is !!! :)

So see you all at the Party --and Sunday afternoon at 2pm --gates open at 12 noon folks!! For those who have not been to Mildenhall before there should be white and black Tacey Testimonial signs leading you off the main road into the stadium (just finished them and picked them up --just have to paste them on to the card now --then Shaun and I will be busy tomorrow hanging them up on the road in !!)

HOT OFF THE PRESS

" Stoney is a star" today Carl Stonehewer sent Shaun as he put it a little something to put in the auction. Since Shaun and Stoney rode together at Workington last year they have a good friendship and Stoney throughout the year has been keeping in contact with Shaun to see how the testimonial is going. He appreciates the hard work involved for the riders big day and has offered various words of wisdom.

I know you want to know what is in the auction! A pair of Stoneys boots, a pair of gloves and 2 signed stoney testimonial programmes. Real collectors items. Anyone who wants to bid prior to testimonial please email me before 12pm saturday, everyone else bring your wallets !!

Oh how i'd love to see Chivsy and co dressed up as start line girls.. please someone take a camera and take pictures of it.. i'm sure Chivsy's mates would love to see a few pictures of him dressed up like a start line girl! :D

I would love to go to this as I got to knw Shaun quite well at Coventry and Janine. But unfortunatly I am working in Sweden as a nanny

well the weather forecast is good --so get yourselves down to West Row for what will be a fun weekend --starting with the party tonight then the meeting tomorrow. 2pm start. Gates open 12 --plenty of trade stands to look at --and t forget the auction after !!!

See you there!!! :P

Oh how i'd love to see Chivsy and co dressed up as start line girls.. please someone take a camera and take pictures of it.. i'm sure Chivsy's mates would love to see a few pictures of him dressed up like a start line girl! :D

Dont get to excited Jay. Chivs has got the jitters at the moment.

Costume making begins in earnest this morning.

(Earnest is a small stall on Wellesbourne Market by the way!!! :D )

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Still looking for someone....anyone?

Have just heard some of the changes to the line up....

Andrew Bargh

Nicky Glanz

Danny Giffard

Matt Browne

Gary Cottham

and Mark Baseby

Are all riding today instead of Cunningham,Hall,Howe, Boyce and others.....What a line up :unsure:

If anyone is interested we have managed to get updates for this meeting.....link is Here