British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RichieEarl

SKY SPORTS GP coverage

Hi all.

First of all i would just like to say that unfortunately i did not get to say hello to anyone. I was at Sam's Bar at 2pm for about 2 hours sitting outside with my GF but unfortunately as i have never seen any of you before i could not say hello. I was sitting on the steps wearing a Blue Wulfsport Speedway T-Shirt.

Anyway, did anyone record the SKY SPORTS coverage on video?

I am dying to get my hands on a copy to see what it was like on TV.

If anyone has a copy that they would not mind me having/borrowing then please email me. richie.earl@btopenworld.com

Anyway, i hope to know you all well enough to say HI next year?

Rich

Well we were there quite a few of us. It does help mind you when you do know someone in the party. We were there to about 3:20 then we move on to the Prince of Wales and was there to way after 5pm. We were standing and sitting far right of the door if you were actually facing the stadium. Wonder you didnt notice because alot of us were wearing speedway-forum polo shirts or caps.

I went from Sam's Bar to The Gatekeeper Pub.

I did see one person with a www.speedway-forum.co.uk cap on by he was with his family so i thought it was probably best not to go up and say hello!

Ohh well there's always next year!

Also met Malcolm Holloway in the pub in between Yates's and The Gatekeeper and had a quick natter with him as he was the training coach when i rode down at Newport with Interspan.

i think i was at sams from 6pm friday to 5pm saturday! with a group bare chested friends (not a pretty site!) gaz had his cov top on and so did i after i ran to the car. sitting next too a group of lovely ladies from workington, thanks for the lend of the star!

Still if i put my order in now, the numerically challenged staff might serve me by next year!