British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rob S.

Champs Of Gb Qualifier

i big well done Paul hurry

Looking forward to this one too. Weather down here is bright and sunny, forecast is good, so there is absolutley NO EXCUSE for the track to be as slick and dry as it has been so far this season. It's supposed to be an honour to stage these kind of meetings isn't it? Lets hope that the promotion do it justice.

Shame the wizard did not use some of his magic to get a decent track.

Tonight was a gaters paradise a la Mr Kennett.

Edited by BossMan

well done to the rye boys!! Ed in particular was lightening out of the gate most races. paul hurry rode well and so did carl wikinson who i think was unlucky not to qualify after his blistering 1st race!!

Well Done Ricky Ashworth, huge confidence booster for him and hopefully more of the same to come !

1st Ed Kennett

It didn't rain then ;)

Horses for course. Eddie is good on dry, slick, tight tracks. Some other riders are good on soaking wet, greasy, muddy tracks littered with stock car parts and surrounded by solid fences.

Shame there weren't any Kings Lynn fans there to cheer on their British riders. ;)

Ps. Didn't see Vega, unless it was that guy in the Arena shirt with the ENORMOUS beer belly on the 3rd turn. :unsure:

Edited by The Wizard Of SHADWELL

Ps. Didn't see Vega, unless it was that guy in the Arena shirt with the ENORMOUS beer belly on the 3rd turn.

Funnily enough I was thinking the same.

Nah werent me chaps didnt go I am afraid watched the Slovenian GP instead. I have never bought a speedway top anyway dont bother just own an Arena programme board old one from the glorious treble winning 1991 season and scarf.

Do either of you own Rye House tops?

Yes a nice classy polo top and I know Shadders has a very nice waterproof jacket but neither of us has a lyra top which looks two sizes to small and Rye house to my knowledge has never sold anything like that Arena fan was wearing. As a Spurs fan its compariable to our tight fitting shirts which are worn by some people whose physic means they should be never allowed out in the street in them.

Oh well let us all down again VV

Well Done Eddie and Huzzle :)

Not a bad meeting on Saturday

Showing my ignorance but who were the 10 that were seeded through