British Speedway Forum
Rob S.

World U21 Qualifier (sheffield).

Will be a gaters paradise then!! Could help the british boys get through but hope Kyle finsihes on top of the rostrum!!

itll be another meeting to look forward too, ruined yet again by the weather!

Am thinking of coming to this one though am wary of the apparent poor track conditions on Thursday and the amount of rain we had yesterday. It has been dry all day today near Bradford but can anyone tell me if it has been dry in Sheffield?

If I do go am mainly going to see Lewis Bridger for the first time although I think the meeting will be between Miedienski (sp!) and Legault who will have major home track advantage!

Cheers

stopped for now, but it will be soaked, been drizzle today, grounds quite well.

I was told the track would be re laid after practice this morning, this may have been on a slick surface. So it may stay slick so the water runs of not turning into the sludge we had on Thursday

yeah could do, but only trouble, it may be greasy then if they leave it slick, its a catch 22 situation. :unsure:

so anybody know whats the wather like then please

Yeah quick weather update as I will be leaving in 10 mins as I have to go somewhere before the meeting!!

It's been drizzly most of the morning.

Stopped now but very cloudy

Just about to set off for Sheffield, fingers crossed the weather behaves, and that we have a good meeting.

Sue, where is the thread for updates on this meeting. I went on the live updates site, but no thread. Any clues?

EDIT: Sorry, just looked at the BSPA site and it says it starts at 6, so no worries then. I am sure when I looked before it said 17:00.

Edited by cometsfan2k4

Ed and Jason King are now in the meeting rather than being reserves as the two polish boys could not get visa's!!! :D:D

Edited by Searley

Just in case, direct link to the Update is Here