British Speedway Forum
rach

Somewhere To Stay In Cardiff

Thanks to CovBees for recommending the camp site - thats where we are going now. Wasn't anticipating on a weekend involving pitching tents and cooking beans on a gas stove - but hey! Sounds fun  :D

And at £6 per person - bargain! Thanks for everyones help  B)

You will have to come and introduce yourself we will be flying a scott nicholls flag.

also we will be looking after some belle vue fans as they have a tendancy to drink too much then get lost!!!!

Add another 10 of us from Glasgow staying in the MacDonald Lodge, sounds like that's where the party's going to be at

Just a warning, have heard you will need to remortgage the house to drink in the bar there, so make sure you have plenty of beer tokens with you

I did forget Matthew you are correct F4E  :oops:

Thats another for the list

Poor Matthew. Its a good job we still love him!! Naughty Chivs! :D

Add another 10 of us from Glasgow staying in the MacDonald Lodge, sounds like that's where the party's going to be at

Just a warning, have heard you will need to remortgage the house to drink in the bar there, so make sure you have plenty of beer tokens with you

Or load up your bedroom from the offi and keep exiting up the elevator and return with a full glass!!! :D:D

Or load up your bedroom from the offi and keep exiting up the elevator and return with a full glass!!! :D  :D

You bloody tight arse!! :P:D

<runs and hides, will someone shout when it's clear to come out of hiding, please?>

You bloody tight arse!!  :P  :D

<runs and hides, will someone shout when it's clear to come out of hiding, please?>

You can come out now - cause I agree! :D

This weekend will be costing enough as it is - Im not paying hotel bar prices if I can help it!!

Ill be the one with the BIG suitcase on Friday and the tiny rucksack as i leave on Sunday. :D

Ill be the one with the BIG suitcase on Friday and the tiny rucksack as i leave on Sunday.  :D

And I will be bringing a fridge :approve:

Vodka and ciggies all sorted :approve: (no kev not rolled :lol: )

Wellllll 5.gif

This is going to be something to look forward to :D

Oh yes Addy!

And you are all one big happy family which makes it even better! :D

Edited as I have decided not to attend Cardiff this year!

Edited by Tabby3

However, for anyone else, this hasn't resulted in me getting a room.  :(  Could try and get arrested and spend the night in a cell (But thats just a last resort  :P )

Great Idea, watch the gp, go partying until early hours, then have a fight with one of your mates, get arrested and have a free b&b at the cop shop.

Make sure you have a fight with a mate tho, then they may drop the charges, so you get the night for free.

We're at the holiday inn again, sounds like you lot will be having great fun :D

Have people noticed how much dearer it is this year and still going up i bet, we are paying £169 for a family room and £129 for a double room at the Royal Hotel near the train station.

How much are other people paying

Don't start them off again about Travel Inn prices! :P

I don't know yet how much our hotel room is going to cost until I get the bill at the end of our two night stay, but I'm sure it will have gone up from last year.

All these hotels seem quite expensive.

My friends and i are staying at trecco bay in porthcawl in a caravan and it has cost us under £ 200 for 3 nights, and we will get back to the club for a drink and something to eat