British Speedway Forum

At last, I may be making my first trip to Poole. A bit cold in October. Thought I would be wearing my swimwear :rolleyes:

Well you would certainly stand out... :unsure:

Looks like i will be going to this meeting but with my Mum as were on holiday then down in Rockley Park! :)

At last, I may be making my first trip to Poole. A bit cold in October. Thought I would be wearing my swimwear :rolleyes:

Not lost your chance yet Jo, afterall we are talking October :P

Announced  tonite at poole, Sunday october the 1st at 4pm!

That should be a good day to have it ,as the weather should be raining and so cold that no one will turn up in case it is rained off

Some of the rider will most certainly will be back in there own countries , i.e. Australian riders etc

why don’t they have it in the July August time so that people can enjoy the speedway they want to watch

the farce that it has been in the past is starting to make this meeting a joke

with the rain offs or the riders that ride 6 7 or 8 for there team

people have paid good money to see the top elite league riders and not the remains of the team that are available

That should be a good day to have it ,as the weather should be raining and so cold that no one will turn up in case it is rained off

Some of the rider will most certainly will be back in there own countries , i.e. Australian riders etc

thought riders were contracted (in theory at least) til end of season, i.e. end of October, but it wouldn't be the first time some have done a disappearing act

why don’t they have it in the July August time so that people can enjoy the speedway they want to watch

erm small matter of the Polish league racing on those Sunday's and rider commitments to it?

the farce that it has been in the past is starting to make this meeting a joke

with the rain offs or the riders that ride 6 7 or 8 for there team

people have paid good money to see the top elite league riders and not the remains of the team that are available

so agree, but it only seems to rain when the meeting gets allocated to Poole :blink:

I went to last year's ELRC at Swindon and no rain :)

EDIT: changed word from happen to rain

Edited by Vikstar