British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Silver Fox

Kenny Carter Racing Jacket

After Kennys death i along with alot of people went to an auction in Halifax where alot of Kennys stuff was sold. I bought a KC racing jacket. I think it was Kennys own it has Kenny Carter embroided on the front.Did you own one? Have you got any photos with KC wearing one. Id love to hear from anyone who can help

Edited by Silver Fox

After Kennys death i along with alot of people went to an auction in Halifax where alot of Kennys stuff was sold. I bought a KC racing jacket. I think it was Kennys own it has Kenny Carter embroided on the front.Did you own one? Have you got any photos with KC wearing one. Id love to hear from anyone who can help

I have one of those KC racing coats, however it has not got his name embroided on the front, so u may have his own one. Will check through photo,s i have to see if i can help any more. :)

A young mate of mine at the time who was (like me) a kenny fan had a KC jacket but im sure it didnt have his name embroidered on it - just red white and blue 3/4 length coat.

last time i saw one funny enough was ebay - have now £50.00 !!

I have got an old 57 tooth sprocket & it has the letters K C engraved on it. Could have been anyones, but does anyone know if Kenny use to have his sprockets engraved or who this K C might happen to be ?? It is engraved in a stylish cursive style.