British Speedway Forum

I think you will - you may just forget you've been there though ... 

im offended Addy... what do u think i am?? A alco???

Well have I seen you totally legless ... let me think ... :lol:

Matt and Rico - are you staying at our hotel? :P

Krissie - we will miss you - hope you and the family enjoy the birthdays celebrations :)

A 61 = nice one :approve: Not everyone can say they've been away with the fairies :D

but Batesie can - of course ...

I wont be going this year its my granddaughters 5th birthday that day and also sexkittens 22nd on the monday so I'll be celebrating with (hopefully) a BBQ and watching the festivities on the box...anyone not going and can find their way to barnsley are more than welcome to join my family and myself in front of the TV  :approve:

Wont be the same without you Krissie at the meet up, it's my twins birthday they've got the right hump cos I'm still going ............ not my fault there birthday falls on GP day I blame the Football World Cup & Ole Olsen :lol:

Hopefully the POW will be showing the footy too as England's last friendly is on GP day! :D

Well have I seen you totally legless ... let me think ...  :lol: 

Matt and Rico - are you staying at our hotel?  :P

The HI Express down in Cardiff Bay ?

I'm on the floor of Rico's room...which is probably about right if my drinking from the pervious years is anything to go by.

I'm on the floor of Rico's room...which is probably about right if my drinking from the pervious years is anything to go by.

You may have a bed to yourself Doctor. Not sure when the draw will be made :D

I think it's the Holiday Inn Express that we are staying in - will get confirmation from HenryW hopefully at some point.

Rico :rolleyes:

I wont be going this year its my granddaughters 5th birthday that day and also sexkittens 22nd on the monday so I'll be celebrating with (hopefully) a BBQ and watching the festivities on the box...anyone not going and can find their way to barnsley are more than welcome to join my family and myself in front of the TV  :approve:

Free food and drink ? hmmmm,think I'll be there then :P

yep..bloody birthdays eh !!

i will be staying at home again... and hosting the

"Fourth annual GBGP BBQ"

and combining it with the thirty sixth running of my own

"get fat and piffed" birthday BBQ ! :D

You may have a bed to yourself Doctor. Not sure when the draw will be made  :D

I think it's the Holiday Inn Express that we are staying in - will get confirmation from HenryW hopefully at some point.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Ideal scenario would be maybe sharing the bed with ahem....someone, but obviously not your good self Rico :blink:

Hopefully the POW will be showing the footy too as England's last friendly is on GP day! :D

im sure weatherspoons is a music + tv free zone!!!!!!

I'm sure they had the opening game of Euro 2004 on a couple of years ago.

It's much bigger than any other Wetherspoons I've been to as well.

That's a very nice hotel to stay at, right near the water ... not that you'll be touching much of that ... :D

im sure weatherspoons is a music + tv free zone!!!!!!

Music yes tv., nope they had them there last year as I was watching the cricket :approve:

Music yes tv., nope they had them there last year as I was watching the cricket :approve:

cool all meet there again then

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by sirmatty

Perhaps we should meet in the hotel bar first then go in convoy to the POW :lol:

Perhaps we should meet in the hotel bar first then go in convoy to the POW  :lol:

Let's all do the conga, hey, let's all do the conga, la la la la. :D