British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brightonbob

Tix For Sweden Sf And Reading Final?

Got my tix for Rybnik, but the swedes don't take credit cards! what sort of mickey mouse thing is this? Anyone got any ideas what to do? I can do a international transfer apparnetly - £18!

And does anyone know when tix for Reading are available?

B.

Bet we'll have to stand in a long queue for Reading :rolleyes:

Got my tix for Rybnik, but the swedes don't take credit cards!  what sort of mickey mouse thing is this?  Anyone got any ideas what to do?  I can do a international transfer apparnetly - £18!

And does anyone know when tix for Reading are available?

B.

Where are you trying to book your Swedish tickets Brightonbob? Have you tried booking on the Ticnet site, I booked last year for the GP using this site and they took credit and debit cards and looking at the site this year they take Mastercard and Visa!

There is one problem with booking through Ticnet, you have to be careful where the nearest outlet is to collect your prepaid ticket from. In the case of the GP at Eskilstuna the nearest outlet was Vasteras (half an hour drive from E-tuna) and in the case of Malilla the nearest outlets appear to be Linkoping or Jonkoping. My advice would be to get to the stadium on practice day and pick up your ticket there, it worked for us for the recent GP and we had brilliant seats in the Grandstand

TST

Unless you want reserved seating tickets I wouldn't bother getting them in advance from Sweden, just get them when you get there.