Result from Final

1.B.Hamill

2.S.Ulamek

3.N.Klingberg

4.C.Louis

5.C.Gjedde

6.S.Drabik

Full heat results here

Due to bad weather there was no action on the Bergring grass track yesterday.The riders were worried naturally that the track was too soft for an ambulance to reach them if an accident occured.

Result from Final

1.B.Hamill

2.S.Ulamek

3.N.Klingberg

4.C.Louis

5.C.Gjedde

6.S.Drabik

Full heat results here

Due to bad weather there was no action on the Bergring grass track yesterday.The riders were worried naturally that the track was too soft for an ambulance to reach them if an accident occured.

who was number 12 in the meeting.. it dont say.. :S

Not sure on that.I do know that both Ronni Pedersen(which would fit with the flag) and Joe Screen were announced in the line-up a week or so ago.Could be either of them or someone else :D

Not sure on that.I do know that both Ronni Pedersen(which would fit with the flag) and Joe Screen were announced in the line-up a week or so ago.Could be either of them or someone else :D

Ronni Pedersen is not activ any longer.

But I might be wrong. Some people do have a "come back" or two. Seen in other sports.

Well he did ride one or two meetings last year.He was listed in the pre-publicity and he did make one of few appearances there a couple of years back,so i thought he might be there.

Funnily enough just seen this :D which if they don't change it before anyone reads it has Ronni instead of Hansen

Have seen from an un-official source that the attendance was 9,000+ :D

Edited by iris123

They said it was 9.500 but from a normaly reliable source I was told that this was Speedway and Grasstrack together. I guess it was between 6.000 and 7.000.

http://www.speedway.org/ has the missing number 12 as Ronni Pedersen