British Speedway Forum

Are people just leaving it to get tickets on the day or should I get some online before?

I've booked into the hotel at the football stadium for the Final on Saturday but don't want to get there and not be able to get in? Any advice  :unsure:

Bart :D

Dont worry Superbart if you cant get in. Sit on the kerb outside and I will give you a running commentary!! I have a ticket - na na nana na!!! :D:D

I guess its too late to buy them online for Saturday now anyway as they wouldn't get to you in the post in time. I've tried to ring the stadium but just get a pre recorded message. I wish Coventry had agreed to have it when asked lol !

Bart :unsure:

Edited by Superbart

Dont worry Superbart if you cant get in. Sit on the kerb outside and I will give you a running commentary!! I have a ticket - na na nana na!!! :D  :D

Thanks Cheeky Fairy LOL !! Are you going tonight aswell?

Bart :lol:

Theres a ticket hotline number on www.speedwayworld.tv ... have you tryed that?

It was only put on today so you maybe aren't too late :D

Edited by malteser

Theres a ticket hotline number on www.speedwayworld.tv ... have you tryed that?

It was only put on today so you maybe aren't too late  :D

Many thanks, I've ordered the tickets online for £25 each which I think is the same as if you bought them at the stadium. No card fee's etc so the 2 x tickets cost £50 in total. They don't send them out with it being so late,you pick them up at the box office at the stadium, you just have to show the card you ordered them with as identification.

Hope this helps out anyone else who needs tickets and wasn't sure what to do.

Cheers

Bart ;):lol:

Not a problem... Glad i read it now i wasn't going to lol!! :D

Steve, You really need to move on from keep attacking the Reading Stadium. It has been said and I think you know that Coventry could not hold it because of a dog meeting. The decision was taken to stage it at Reading rightly or wrongly. It's there and we have to live with it. I cannot agree that its the worst Stadium in the Elite League but thats a personal point of view, I don't like Arena, Eastbourne or Wolves. I have said on another thread probably Coventry has the best facilaties. Your own stadium may be better than Readings mate but don't get carried away in thinking that has no problems, it's old like most of the elite league tracks. In a way Reading can't win because when the new Stadium opens it may ( I stress May) attract some of Speedways top competitions because of the mere fact it is new. Now many will not like that and moan about.

If they do find the place full, they more the fool them for holding the event on an allotment. Worst stadium in the elite league by quite some distance, with a very small capacity.

I haven't got a ticket either but will head up there and take my chances. Pretty sure anyone who turns up will get in. BSI won't want to turn away cash!

If they do find the place full, they more the fool them for holding the event on an allotment. Worst stadium in the elite league by quite some distance, with a very small capacity.

Shame I can't make it on Saturday, but if Team GB do sail through tonight, then if I was aiming to go I would buy my ticket this evening at the "stadium".

It should have been held at Poole. End of!!.

Cheeky  :lol: That'll cost you a song on our Karaoke at Coventry next time your up LOL!

Hope you enjoy the meeting  :approve:

Bart

Ok then i'll look forward to that experience!!! :lol:

And i will sat at home lol

:)

On Planet speedway yesterday Joel Hufford announced that the capacity was only going to be 3,000 due to health and safety. If thats the case there are going to be alot locked out tonight and Saturday.

On Planet speedway yesterday Joel Hufford announced that the capacity was only going to be 3,000 due to health and safety. If thats the case there are going to be alot locked out tonight and Saturday.

Then its probably a good idea to order them online like I have and pick them up from the box office. Its a long way to go especially for me (2hrs 45 mins).

3000 seems pretty low compared to what was at Swindon last year so get it sorted!

BOOKED IT......PACKED IT........ F'D OFF !!!!!! :lol::lol:

BART B)

So after all the hoo-hah over the back straight stand it remains exactly as it ever was.

So if it was safe enough to use last night, why is it considered dangerous for a league meeting when about 28 people would stand under it?

So after all the hoo-hah over the back straight stand it remains exactly as it ever was.

So if it was safe enough to use last night, why is it considered dangerous for a league meeting when about 28 people would stand under it?

And once again it has become too dangerous too use.

There was even a security guard on display last night to make sure that we didn't risk life and limb by standing on the back straight!

probably just a cost thing, like at sheffield, they'd rather keep costs down on extra stewards etc and contain everybody in the other stands, only opening this back straight when it's a big meeting :(

it's a pity, for the sean cracker meeting, i got to stand on the back straight for the first time, and i loved it.

im sure many of you reading fans would love to be able to stand on your back straight too