British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Rico

Ekstraliga 15 July 2006

I see Tarnow have had a shocking result in their derby match at Rzeszów. Looks like the kings of Polish speedway's season is turning into a disaster by their recent standards.

Champion, or anyone else from Tarnów care to explain what on earth is going on ? What would the score have been if it wasn't for an exclusion apiece for Miesiąc and Stachyra.

Rico :rolleyes:

Courtesy of Sportowefakty.

Rseszów 71

9 Nicki Pedersen 3 3 3 3 3 15

10 Karol Baran 2 2 2 3 3 12

11 Tomasz Chrzanowski 2 3 2 3 2 12

12 Tomasz Rempała 3 2 3 2 10

13 Rune Holta 3 3 3 2 2 13

14 Dawid Stachyra w 0

15 Paweł Miesiąc 3 2 w 2 7

16 Andrej Karpow 2 2

Tarnów 18

1 Tomasz Gollob 1 d 1

2 Tony Rickardsson 0

3 Jacek Gollob t d 0 d w w 0

4 Stanisław Burza 1 1 1 1 1 0 1 6

5 Janusz Kołodziej 0 1 1

6 Kamil Zieliński 1 u 0 0 0 1

7 Paweł Hlib 2 1 3

8 Marcin Rempała 0 2 1 1 1 1 6

Edited by Rico

And Bydgoszcz spurn the chance of an away win at Leszno after leading 31-29 after 10 heats. Again courtesy of Sportowefakty.

Unia Leszno 49

9 Rafał Dobrucki 3 2 3 3 d 11

10 Damian Baliński 1 1 1 3 3 9

11 Krzysztof Kasprzak 3 1 2 1 7

12 Mark Loram 0 2 1 3 1 7

13 Leigh Adams 2 3 3 2 3 13

14 Matuesz Jurga 0 0 0

15 Patrick Hougaard 1 0 0 1 2

16 Norbert Kościuch 0

Budlex Polonia Bydgoszcz 41

1 Piotr Protasiewicz d 3 2 2 0 7

2 Robert Sawina 2 0 2

3 Robert Kościecha 2 2 2 2 2 10

4 Krystian Klecha 1 0 1

5 Andreas Jonsson 3 3 3 1 2 1 13

6 Marcin Jędrzejewski 2 0 2

7 Krzysztof Buczkowski 3 1 1 0 0 5

8 Emil Sajfutdinow 1 w 0 1

Money troubles?

And Bydgoszcz spurn the chance of an away win at Leszno after leading 31-29 after 10 heats. (...)
Kurwa mac :(

But what's shocking is the result from Reszow. Heard some rumours Gollobs have not been paid recently.. Also, Rafineria Trzebinia's (ex)boss was arrested some time ago.. There's definitely something f..ked up there. Any confirmed info from our Tarnow blokes ?

Edited by Mateusz

And final result from today. Incredibly Torun only ran 4 non scoring rides all meeting, but lost. Far too many doughnuts in the Wroclaw scorechart, particularly Gapiński, but their big guns see them through and another step closer to the title.

Scores again courtesy of Sportowefakty.

Where are you tonight Subedei ?

Rico :rolleyes:

Atlas Wroclaw 48

9 Jarosław Hampel 2 2 3 3 3 13

10 Kenneth Bjerre 3 3 0 0 6

11 Hans Andersen 2 2 2 3 3 12

12 Tomasz Gapiński 0 u 0 d 0

13 Jason Crump 3 3 3 3 2 14

14 Ronnie Jamroży 2 1 0 0 3

15 Nicolai Klindt 0 0 0

16 Piotr Świderski 0 0

Adriana Toruń

1 Krzysztof Słaboń t 1 2 2 1 2 8

2 Ales Dryml 0

3 Bjarne Pedersen 1 1 2 2 1 1 8

4 Niels Kristian Iversen 3 3 0 1 2 0 9

5 Wiesław Jaguś 2 1 1 3 2 1 10

6 Damian Stachowiak 0

7 Karol Ząbik 1 1 1 3

8 Adrian Miedziński 3 u 1 4

Champion, or anyone else from Tarnów care to explain what on earth is going on ? What would the score have been if it wasn't for an exclusion apiece for Miesiąc and Stachyra.

That is all I have to say about what I saw yesterday in Rzeszow:

http://www.gluszak.pl/zdjecia/speedwaybyrzeszow.jpg

http://eurekaweb.free.fr/image/motocross-Bertrand.jpg

After 2 rides Hlib, Kolodziej and Gollob refused further riding (or they were told not to ride).

Edited by Champion

That is all I have to say about what I saw yesterday in Rzeszow:

[]

After 2 rides Hlib, Kolodziej and Gollob refused further riding (or they were told not to ride).

[

Something STINKS, this is not right.

The PZmoT should investigate the cause of this fiasko

If they say it is a matter for the club, then they are just as bad as the rest of the rotton bunch of scanderals

Very interesting

And I will comment on the Friday events in Rzeszow.

In all 24 years of attending speedway matches just couple of times have I seen such a travesty of speedway as a sport.

It is a common practice in Poland to prepare track so home riders would feel at home. I can live with this as long as it is a safe track. Recently these ‘preparations’ are going way over the top, and the whole idea is to make the track as much guest unfriendly as possible. What I have seen in Rzeszow on Friday was a joke. The track was not ready for the match, it would not pass any point from the rules book concerning track preparation. Still Wojaczek lets it go despite clear rules in this regard, no surprise here.

I just wish all our team would refuse to ride in such conditions, unfortunately they were not unanimous on this, too bad because it could send the message to the authorities that this have to stop. I did not want them to ride in such conditions, but seems I’m in the minority, most fans in Poland think that riders should ride regardless of the condition since this is their job. I say no, I do not want them to put their health at stake only to entertain us, when it is really unsafe to ride.

The sad thing is that Rzeszow would have won the match regardless even on the regular track they always have in Rzeszow. We had key riders missing and we were expecting to lose. But we would lose after a battle that all speedway fans would enjoy. Instead we got no fight at all, riders doing circles minding to stay on the bike and get safely to the finish line. Just another sad day for speedway in Poland and I cannot see it improving as long as the pressure on wining at all costs continues. The change is needed. The change on the part of fans, to loosen up a little bit, winning is not everything. The change on the part of club officials, this is a dangerous game you play, one day it will get out of hand and people will suffer.

Hi guys!

Can some of the polish friends pelase tell how do I read the polish heat by heat results on sportowefakty?

In the UK X stands for exclusion, F for fall but in poland everything is a w/??

Thank you in advance.

but in poland everything is a w/??

Well, not everything ;)

w = excluded

d = engine failure

u = fall

t = excluded for touching tapes

for example: u/4 means fall while 4th, w/2 usually means excluded for exceeding 2 min. time

Well, not everything ;)

w = excluded

d = engine failure

u = fall

t = excluded for touching tapes

for example: u/4 means fall while 4th, w/2 usually means excluded for exceeding 2 min. time

Ok, for some reason I thought that the number was the reason, didn't realise that it meant the position. All makes sense now, actually a pretty good snippet of info saying the pos that was riding on! Cheers :)

... The track was not ready for the match, it would not pass any point from the rules book concerning track preparation. Still Wojaczek lets it go despite clear rules in this regard, no surprise here.

Leliwa

I appreciate your point of view. After all you say you come from Tarnow.

Saying that it doesn't mean I agree with you. I have to say that I was not there so my comments are based purely on what I read elsewhere. The point I want to make is that the track, whatever its condition, was the same for everyone concerned. So why then some Tarnow rider could ride it (not to mention Pedersen ectc) and people like Gollob could not. I was told that when nobody knows what's a problem, the problem is always money. And I tend to believe that. I will ask you straight. When was the last time Gollob was paid by Tarnow ? Well, I think it's enough of that.

The change is needed. The change on the part of fans, to loosen up a little bit, winning is not everything. The change on the part of club officials, this is a dangerous game you play, one day it will get out of hand and people will suffer.

I agree with you here. Fans should loosen up, but most of all clubs' official should pay on time and avoid financial commitments if the money isn't in their pockets.

There is no doubt there are problems in our club, and I'm pretty sure there are financial problems. But, the likes of Gollob, Rickarsson will be the last riders to feel the financial problems. It is much of the issue for other guys on the team. So, I do not think it has anything to do with Gollob, Kolodziej and Hlib refusing to ride.

As for the magical term "the track is the same for everybody", sure it is, fully agree here. But maybe some did not see the point of just riding circles on such track as the one in Rzeszow, when every attempt to complete seriously could create a very dangerous situation for all riders involved. I did not see the point and did not want them to ride. What kind or riding was it? fighting to stay on the bike, riding like they just passed a license exam? I will risk an opinion that the only reason nobody got hurt on Friday was because they did not complete on the track. As I said before, I do not have a problem with the track that gives asset to home riders because they know its ins and outs. But the track has to be safe and safety should be always a priority. I question if safety of riders was the priority in Rzeszow on Friday. I do not think I'm biased here, if such thing would happen in Tarnow I would criticise it just the same.

Edited by Leliwa