British Speedway Forum

What does a rider's ability have to do with a piece of dangerous riding?

Where was the dangerous riding? your surely not talking about the Nicholls/Andersen race!!??

We are! Just enjoying the speedway instead of complaining about other riders who we beat anyway. :blink:

Fair enough! I'll shut up now.

:D

I didn't see anything too wrong with Hans in that race,

You must have been watching a different race then mate. He virtually turned right coming off the second bend! \If Scott hadn't shut off as quick as he did he would be in hospital :mad:

You must have been watching a different race then mate. He virtually turned right coming off the second bend! \If Scott hadn't shut off as quick as he did he would be in hospital :mad:

Absolute rubbish, of course if Nicholls had played the Hans part and rode it exactly as Hans did then of course there would have been nothing wrong with it :rolleyes:

Where was the dangerous riding? your surely not talking about the Nicholls/Andersen race!!??

If that wasn't dangerous riding then it obviously doesn't exist :mad:

Absolute rubbish, of course if Nicholls had played the Hans part and rode it exactly as Hans did then of course there would have been nothing wrong with it  :rolleyes:

There are two riders lying critically ill in hospital and yet you condone a piece of riding like that. Unbelivable. And for the record, if Scott or any of the brits had done it, then yes I would speak out against it. :mad:

There are two riders lying critically ill in hospital and yet you condone a piece of riding like that. Unbelivable. And for the record, if Scott or any of the brits had done it, then yes I would speak out against it. :mad:

What the hell are the 2 riders lying critcally ill got to do with it? who else other than Nicholls got there knickers in a twist about that race? did the referee throw Hans out of the race and slap him with a fine for dangerous riding? did the GB team manager lodge a complaint? the fact remains it was all blown out of proportion simply because it was Hans Andersen, pathetic

I like Hans Andersen but he does himself no favours with moves like those he pulled on Nicholls tonight. Neither do I mind hard racing but riding straight across someone goes beyond 'shutting the door'. And then to cap it all off he has the temerity to moan when Scotty rides him to the fence :rolleyes:

Guest schumifan

Am I invisible, or am I just right? :P:D

the fact remains it was all blown out of proportion simply because it was Hans Andersen, pathetic

Crap. The only fact is that he went from white line to fence with the intention of stopping Nicholls at all costs, and if that meant fencing him then so be it. Hes a dirty, dangerous bad tempered sore losing little rubbish.

Crap. The only fact is that he went from white line to fence with the intention of stopping Nicholls at all costs, and if that meant fencing him then so be it. Hes a dirty, dangerous bad tempered sore losing little rubbish.

Paul, you need to stop pussy footing around and say what you really feel.