British Speedway Forum

Crap. The only fact is that he went from white line to fence with the intention of stopping Nicholls at all costs, and if that meant fencing him then so be it. Hes a dirty, dangerous bad tempered sore losing little rubbish.

yes of course he is

I like Hans Andersen but he does himself no favours with moves like those he pulled on Nicholls tonight. Neither do I mind hard racing but riding straight across someone goes beyond 'shutting the door'. And then to cap it all off he has the temerity to moan when Scotty rides him to the fence  :rolleyes:

Spot on - I try to like HA but it's very difficult :sad:

What the hell are the 2 riders lying critcally ill got to do with it? who else other than Nicholls got there knickers in a twist about that race? did the referee throw Hans out of the race and slap him with a fine for dangerous riding? did the GB team manager lodge a complaint? the fact remains it was all blown out of proportion simply because it was Hans Andersen, pathetic

Is that the post or HA's ride :unsure:

Hans = Legend.  B)

COME ON HANS!  :D

Yep thats right, legendary dirty rider!!!

He`s time will come.........

Pearson summed it up perfectly at the end, "Andersen was magnificent tonight and credit to him, he's one of those characters" Whether you like him or not Hans is box office and in my opinion speedway needs riders like him. Louis and Ermolenko were laughing at the Nicholls/andersen race and not once did i hear the word "dangerous" mentioned

more constructive than you lot branding hans the spawn of the devil. :blink:

I like, and admire Hans as when you're watching him race, he never gives up, he always seems to be putting in 100%. He has a real never say die attitude. His race in heat 15 against Wolves on sky against PK a few weeks ago was perfect proof of that.

He may be a particularly forceful rider, but you have that sort of personality in all sorts of sports. Roy Keane in football, Michael Schumacher in F1, Hans Andersen in Speedway. It's what makes them winners. and right now? Hans is most certainly a winner. :)

The bit I didn't like was the threat of vengeance from both parties.

No, no no - you couldn't POSSIBLY have heard that as we've ben told on here 1000 times (and Pearson kept going on and on about it) that the riders have 'too much respect' for each other and that no rider would 'deliberatly' try to fence another or take revenge for a previos clash! I thought i'd heard 'threats' of revenge from both sides too - but I was obviously hearing things as those God-like creatures in kevlars are incapable of such things................................sarcasm.gif

Roy Keane in football, Michael Schumacher in F1

Yep, they have both overstepped the mark regularly too :wink:

Guest PanthersChamp06

Well I havent seen the incident as I'm in Liverpool watching the Open but I will back the riders that I support whatever they do. Hans is one of the best in the world - FACT. So he may do a couple of silly things what rider doesnt.

Crap. The only fact is that he went from white line to fence with the intention of stopping Nicholls at all costs, and if that meant fencing him then so be it. Hes a dirty, dangerous bad tempered sore losing little rubbish.

No offence Paul but that post comes across as you being a bit hypocritical there.

Hans is a hard rider, there's no doubt about that. I haven't seen the incident, but the way it's being treated it just sounds to me like another excuse to have a go at him again for 'costing Team GB'.

Guest PanthersChamp06
No offence Paul but that post comes across as you being a bit hypocritical there.

Hans is a hard rider, there's no doubt about that. I haven't seen the incident, but the way it's being treated it just sounds to me like another excuse to have a go at him again for 'costing Team GB'.

Agree 100% with you, any excuse to have another snipe at HANS. Pretty pathetic in my Opinion :angry:

Well I havent seen the incident as I'm in Liverpool watching the Open but I will back the riders that I support whatever they do. Hans is one of the best in the world - FACT. So he may do a couple of silly things what rider doesnt.

Totally agree mate. The incident was a storm in a tea cup but of course it gave the anti-Andersen brigade another excuse to slaughter him. Nobody batted an eyelid about the "incident" except Nicholls and lets be honest here, he throws his toys out of the pram most weeks