British Speedway Forum

Guest schumifan
What?? What are you having a go at me for?  :blink:  I've only just joined the forum, I haven't even said what I thought about Hans yet! I'm just trying to keep up with what everyone's saying! And it was only a question, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything, I just wanted to find out what you thought  :cry:

Don't worry SCB argues with everyone. :blink: You ask your questions. I'm sure someone will answer them eventually, the only trouble is it's sometimes hard to distinguish between a genuine question and sarcasm. Welcome to the forum.

Don't worry SCB argues with everyone. :blink:  You ask your questions. I'm sure someone will answer them eventually, the only trouble is it's sometimes hard to distinguish between a genuine question and sarcasm. Welcome to the forum.

Thanks!

But surely if you're being sarcastic you'd put a :P or a :rolleyes: ? Anyway, forget about the question, it's probably not the best thing to ask..

Oh dear...that means i've been sarcastic for the last 5 years on here. :rolleyes: Oops there I go again. :P:lol:

Welcome to the forum Dakota - you'll soon get used to the way it goes on here - smilies n all. :D

Oh dear...that means i've been sarcastic for the last 5 years on here.  :rolleyes: Oops there I go again.  :P  :lol:

Welcome to the forum Dakota - you'll soon get used to the way it goes on here - smilies n all.  :D

Well you do strike me as being the sarcastic type Rabbit... ;)

What is the difference of sarcasn and irony ?

Sarcasm: A form of wit that is marked by the use of such language that is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule; a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

Irony: the use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning; an expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

Sarcasm: A form of wit that is marked by the use of such language that is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule;  a cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.

Irony: the use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning; an expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.

Thanks.

I thought so.

Thanks again

let us be honest, if Harris had to do his trademark dive to win england the world cup would you still grief him?

Errmm Yes :P ..

Roll on saturday and GP speedway,really looking forward to this one!! :)