British Speedway Forum

To be honest I thought more of Bomber, but was he told to drop the bike? Came across footage of the incident here: http://www.dr.dk/Sporten/Oevrig_sport/2006/07/23/104030.htm click on "Seneste SportNyt" take a close look at Bomber's left leg in the second close up replay, somehow it magically collapses when not touched - this after he said on TV that Andersen took his leg away. Still we don't want to doubt a Brit do we? Whose first in the queue to dish out the slagging off, or do we reserve that solely for our Scandanavian friends?

12 people have so far read this thread and no reply?? :blink:

I'm over it now, s**t happens and it did for Hans with that unfair disqualfication in heat 18!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a fan of Harris but he did move his leg Han should have not been put out

Dive,Dive,Dive!!!!

Maybe there's no reply because everyone agrees and we don't have some sad groupies sticking up for Chris "cos he is fit".

Be a bit boring if everyone just replied, "I agree", so until someone says the referee got it right, there's not a lot to say really.

so until someone says the referee got it right, there's not a lot to say really.

That was my whole poin't i might have put it in a wrong way,but that's what i ment with saying no reply's yet :)

Guest Steve Dixon

They just showed the clip on Anglia news, Harris' hand appeared to rub Andersens back wheel as he went by.

Like this hasn't been done to death on all the other SWC threads. Did we need another? :blink:

Guest schumifan
That was my whole poin't i might have put it in a wrong way,but that's what i ment with saying no reply's yet :)

Maybe those who read it were guests and can't reply.

They just showed the clip on Anglia news, Harris' hand appeared to rub Andersens back wheel as he went by.

and that caused his leg to collapse?!?!?

No it was ALF running past.

What should he have done then? Stick it out at an angle? :unsure: Think if I was thought I was going to fall I'd want to tuck my leg out of the way too!

Indeed.

And of course Hans would never do something so unsporting would he? :rolleyes:

Have to say he's never been a problem at Peterborough, he's a winner for sure, but then I guess that would upset some Poole fans, because we all know he turned his back on the Pirates and riders ain't supposed to do that.

I assume by the previous posts as Chris is less well known than Hans he has got to move off his line and let the more well known rider pass, i take it that was what Hans did on his way to the top . :lol::lol::lol: