British Speedway Forum

Seems strange that the other Nicholls thread is logged of so early.

It is maybe because he is a Brit and is not supposed to be slagged of like other riders when riding hard/dirty (depends of the eyes that is watching).

The Hans thread was going on for several days ! ! ! !

And the NP threads last year went on for weeks.

Exactly what I thought, have been working all weekend came on to read the comments, and was surprised it was locked (but then perhaps I am not all that suprised as I dared talk about Tim Henham (sorry Mr. Nicholls!!)

And by the way I am not a 'Hans Groupie' I am merely a staunch fan of his, have been ever since he came to ride at Poole!!! Also I am far from a moron you stupid 'little' person!! ;);)

i'd say it was more than likely locked for the childishness of the thread.

Why was it childish??? I was merely stating MY OPINION Which I presume I am still allowed to do, even if I am ONLY a woman.

Nothing strange about it at all.

I closed it because we already had this one running.

You're not silly Garf, so don't waste your time thinking it was for any other reason.

:)

Sorry Steve only just noticed this!! :)

Hans Fan

By the way its Tim Henman :-)))

jaybea

Yes I am aware of the correct spelling, typed it rather quickly you know what it's like when you are a woman (well you probably don't actually) always a hundred and one things to do!!

English was never my strong subject, too busy studying Physics, Maths and Biology Sorry ;);)

Edited by Hansfan

There are men I love. There are no men I hate.

I have no respect for Scott Nicholls as a man, I've long been aware of a measure of arrogance in him. However, I have a certain amount of respect for his ability as a rider.

He is the best England has - at present! :sad:

Edited by Ludwig_ron_BertHoven

Steve,

I recognise this rider as I face I often saw. Regrettably memory dims with age and I can't name him.

Rabbit and I know you are a gentleman of the first order I will name him.

Thanks you,

Joy to you,

Ron.

:rolleyes:

the picture is labelled if you look to the right

Edited by stevehone

:rolleyes:

the picture is labelled if you look to the right

Ah yes! the great Bertola. Sadly, 'tis not only the memory that dims. The optics become a little misty too.

I must strive to remain optimistic - even with misty optics!

Thanks Steve,

Ron.

I've long been aware of a measure of arrogance in him

all the best riders do bert, although it is not as noticeable in all of them, Andersen is arrogant, Crump is arrogant, Nicki Pedersen is arrogant, they are top class speedway riders and they know it. They need that arrogance to succeed. Look at richardson he has very little self belief and as a result will never become a serious world title contender.