British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

I wait, for yours responds, do you wanna play international meeting ?

I'll take part. I'm sure we can give you a team some time tomorrow after we have discussed it :)

I'll take part.  I'm sure we can give you a team some time tomorrow after we have discussed it :)

I did post initially that Craig was prepared to be a GB reserve-but he was having none of that-He said I am either in or out Dad on Merit-dont say I want to be a reserve.I am not Simon Stead dad and I will watch if I am not included-I want to represent Gb against Poland in an international-imagine that-me racing for GB :blink:

He has gone off to bed dreaming about this :unsure:

What have you guys done to him?? :neutral:

He wouldnt even come with me and his mother and younger sister on the peddle boats yesterday afternoon as he wanted to practise and had no interest in our holiday-So I had to bloody peddle instead of him.!!

Almost surprised him to take the monitor away on the peddle boats-but felt that was a tad cruel and he can live his dream if he practises hard enough.

PS -when he said he had to go for an hour he had to do his paper round but didnt tell you guys....ssshhhhh...you didnt hear it from me ok :wink:

Edited by Nevs

hi

i'm coach TOP SMOKERS CLUB REPREZENTANT, i like invite you tu pre-season match.

Please pick minimum six players, max to eight.

nice for me will be if you play the game on Friday at 9:00 PM

SMOKERS ARENA <clik.

Version E

bye.

POZDRAWIAM ;-)

Im up to the challenge. I'll be at reserve lol.

and I'm not, as i'll be at work. :(

hi

i'm coach TOP SMOKERS CLUB REPREZENTANT, i like invite you tu pre-season match.

Please pick minimum six players, max to eight.

nice for me will be if you play the game on Friday at 9:00 PM

SMOKERS ARENA <clik.

Version E

bye.

POZDRAWIAM ;-)

I'll take part. I'm sure we can give you a team some time tomorrow after we have discussed it

Im up to the challenge. I'll be at reserve lol.

ok I don't want to be the killjoy guys but

1) this will fast descend into chaos.....we currently have 23 riders that I know of ....how are we all going to squeeze into one team?...........so will it be a mad scramble to see who can say they'll ride first? Not satisfactory

2) as far as i'm aware Mikowhy primarily is taking care of our progress and structure, until we know otherwise this challenge should be asked of him.............

just a thought but with a little organisation in the right areas we could have 3 (maybe 4) challenge matches with balanced teams taking on 3 (or 4) polish teams and everyone will be happy

Seems to all be getting a tad serious now-a few days ago it was a laugh at each other and all getting on......

Now it would appear new rules are gradually appearing such as if you hit the grass you have to wait to re enter the track--They are all taking it very very seriously--and how do us newbies start?

Conference league is the way to go-even the lad is getting aggressive :P

Evolution Nevsy :)

I'm sure as time goes on and numbers swell as they seem to be day on day there will be multiple servers running at the same time .........10+ riders in a race can be fun (hilarious in fact :lol: ) but not all the time and can get in the way of trying to get the perfect line around a track (and cause lag which some suffer from)......already we have servers with seemingly differing approaches and im sure there will be one tailor made for the newbies :)

you are right though some of us need to remember it is fun (and should be friendly) :)

Edited by spook

Well been playing it a bit and giving it a bit of practice and I have to say, I love this game. Piece of genius from the creators, simple yet addictive and a lot of fun to play. :)

Guys - sorry for a day time absence here but lots of work had kept me far from my PC :).

2.0 Version <------ here is the lastest demo version of still developing game. Download it and try to get used to few polish tracks - it finally seems to be the demo of the lastest STS version :).

Enjoy it.

I remind you our official forum web adress CLICK TO ENTER FORUM STS

Edited by mikowhy

Guys - sorry for a day time absence here but lots of work had kept me far from my PC :).

2.0 Version <------ here is the lastest demo version of still developing game. Download it and try to get used to few polish tracks - it finally seems to be the demo of the lastest STS version :).

Enjoy it.

I remind you our official forum web adress CLICK TO ENTER FORUM STS

i can't seem to play the demo..:(

click team install maker keeps coming up

Edited by adz_mft

i will be up for riding on friday

woot i got into a polish team

Mikowhy's team

did ya kool....do you know how to set up a server?