British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Right then after 3 hours of trying and huffing and puffing-

Team Hazzman is ready to declare its position.

Boney will be unable to ride in tonight's meeting as he doesnt have the relevant software and when trying to acquire relevant software, we have been unsuccessful.

I must say this has gone into farcical mode.

If we want to organise a match, do it three days before, not on the day.

We need declared team captains and these can negotiate with the Polish team captains.

In many we are spoiling the fun with too much organisation.

Its best for the relevant captains to name the chat room, the time and the track.

Right whos the Captain for our team?

It seems were the only ones not organised as the Poles have a representative but I thought we had spook until today he desided to go somewere else and left us in the lerch.

Edited by pcnorwood

Right then after 3 hours of trying and huffing and puffing-

Boney will be unable to ride in tonight's meeting as he doesnt have the relevant software and when trying to acquire relevant software, we have been unsuccessful.

I must say this has gone into farcical mode.

If we want to organise a match, do it three days before, not on the day.

We need declared team captains and these can negotiate with the Polish team captains.

In many we are spoiling the fun with too much organisation.

Its best for the relevant captains to name the chat room, the time and the track.

Don't worry too much Hazzman. It's simply teething problems and too many people getting involved. Once teams are decided and Captains nominated then everythng will run smoothly as there will onnly be one person organising each race, rather than 6 people all trying to have their say at the same time!

I can ride at 8pm doesnt bother me about the time just that it could mess ppl up being told different times.

i know...yesterday i was told 9pm as i don't finish work untill 8 normally so it fitted perfectly...yet today we are told 8pm....hhhmmm

the chat room is

http://www.polchat.pl/chat/?room=Top+Smoke...ub+Reprezentant

the track is Wolves

i know...yesterday i was told 9pm as i don't finish work untill 8 normally so it fitted perfectly...yet today we are told 8pm....hhhmmm

the chat room is

http://www.polchat.pl/chat/?room=Top+Smoke...ub+Reprezentant

the track is Wolves

unless all of our riders can get here for 8 then we aren't starting untill 9

i am able to ride at any time

Edited by Nevs

SORY SORY SORY

I`m still confused and my team is waiting... After talk with mikowhy we decided it will be better to ride first match with his team at 8 pm GB time... And my match at 9 pm GB time!

Write what version and track would you like ride with Smokers at 9 pm GB time !

Right whos the Captain for our team?

It seems were the only ones not organised as the Poles have a representative but I thought we had spook until today he desided to go somewere else and left us in the lerch.

erm excuse me mate but I am not there to hold your hand....or to be a convenient person to carry the can ;)

I have done my best in the last couple of days to try to get things to run smoothly against, as Matt is saying, too much chaos

as far as i'm aware Octane or Adz are the captain for tonight

Edited by spook

erm excuse me mate but I am not there to hold your hand....or to be a convenient person to carry the can  ;)

as far as i'm aware Octane or Adz are the captain for tonight

You've been arranging all this competition stuff from day one so how can you not be the one to look at when it has gone wrong.

SORY SORY SORY

I`m still confused and my team is waiting... After talk with mikowhy we decided it will be better to ride first match with his team at 8 pm GB time... And my match at 9 pm GB time!

Write what version and track would you like ride with Smokers at 9 pm GB time !

i think i am right in saying there is only one match tonight.....

pc norwood- is there anyone on your server as when i go on no-one is talking. i am on there in sts 2 mode. weren't you training for wolverhampton at the mo?

Edited by Nevs

Whilst Adz or Octane sort this match out with the Poles.

Im going to be opening up Sheffield Server on version 2.

Mp ip is 81.96.83.113.

hey anyones thats not raing in the meeting tonight wanna have a meeting my ip is 86.128.72.26

polish tracks

Edited by Hazzman

Can I take his spot then?