British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Next time I get on a server I am going to type /who and take a note of the IP Address shown there - I guess that's the one I want.

Rico :rolleyes:

Ive just had an interesting chat with Mikowhy ............and it seems we are in good hands for the future.......he said he will post here about it :)

In the mean time we need to sort out this friendly on Friday......................we have 23 riders which means 3 teams with a couple of replacements ..........Mikowhy will arrange a friendly with his team and apparently everyone in poland wants to race us lol so there are no problems arranging a 3rd friendly

Obviously dates will clash with people's commitments so the only fair way to do this is to in effect 'seed' which is a difficult job as there are so many at the same level and form varies from night to night .............so please dont shoot me down as I am trying to be fair.......I may be wrong but I have tried to base it on all the cups I have been in in GB - i'm not including Polish form......the lineup would be very different if I was

I think we should try to arrange these friendlies in GB

I propose:

1)MattK Octane Spook

5)SSPete HenryW Adz

4)Shawn KolodF PFan

3)PCNor Andrew A JasonC

2)Jannick Welly Rico

7)Craig Hazzman DHammer

6)Boney RichE Meric

with Alkadera, Nevsy and any new ones as replacements :)

so far for Friday adz, shawn, pcnorwood and craig have said they want to do it which fits in with the above ..........I personally cannot do Friday as im sure others can't

what do you guys think?

erm no not complicated but your reply made no sense to what you had quoted

I'm not sure ...I am trying to pin down the man that is Mikowhy but he is an elusive one :D

We need to keep it as simple as possible and have 4 or 5 riders at a time, no more.

For example - assume we have 25 entries...

5 servers, each with 5 riders. The top 3 from each server go to the next round - ie. 15 riders.

3 servers each with 5 riders. The top 2, plus the 2 highest scoring 3rd placers go to the next round - ie. 8 riders.

2 servers of 4 - top 2 go through.

1 server of 4 race for the title Champion.

Is that simple enough, or have I over-complicated things already?

I propose:

3)PCNorwood

so far for Friday adz, shawn, pcnorwood and craig have said they want to do it which fits in with the above ..........I personally cannot do Friday as im sure others can't

what do you guys think?

Now i'll have to be on form as you trust me to be a heat leader.

Ive just had an interesting chat with Mikowhy ............and it seems we are in good hands for the future.......he said he will post here about it :)

In the mean time we need to sort out this friendly on Friday......................we have 23 riders which means 3 teams with a couple of replacements ..........Mikowhy will arrange a friendly with his team and apparently everyone in poland wants to race us lol so there are no problems arranging a 3rd friendly

Obviously dates will clash with people's commitments so the only fair way to do this is to in effect 'seed' which is a difficult job as there are so many at the same level and form varies from night to night .............so please dont shoot me down as I am trying to be fair.......I may be wrong but I have tried to base it on all the cups I have been in in GB - i'm not including Polish form......the lineup would be very different if I was

I think we should try to arrange these friendlies in GB

I propose:

1)MattK Octane Spook

5)SSPete HenryW Adz

4)Shawn KolodF PFan

3)PCNor Andrew A JasonC

2)Jannick Welly Rico

7)Craig Hazzman DHammer

6)Boney RichE  Meric

with Alkadera, Nevsy and any new ones as replacements :)

what do you guys think?

those teams sound alright..i could cope with that

We need to keep it as simple as possible and have 4 or 5 riders at a time, no more.

For example - assume we have 25 entries...

5 servers, each with 5 riders. The top 3 from each server go to the next round - ie. 15 riders.

3 servers each with 5 riders. The top 2, plus the 2 highest scoring 3rd placers go to the next round - ie. 8 riders.

2 servers of 4 - top 2 go through.

1 server of 4 race for the title Champion.

Is that simple enough, or have I over-complicated things already?

Yep that sound a good system Matt. But i'd rather be seeded straight to the Final as everyone knows i'll be the Title Champion lol.

anyone got a server running?

spook,any idea of what will be our home track?

Yeah sounds good to me. I'll try and make Friday but it depends what time.

i think it's 9 mate...well i hope it is as i don't finish work til 8

Dont put me in as cover lol-I was joking.

Trying to sort Craigs password on here-so he doesnt have to post in my name to avoid confusion-He is known as CJ-but his new password hasnt come through to any of our email accounts-not even in junk mail.

After long chat with spook - I suggest first of all - calm down. I tought you Brtis are calm as fishes :P. There are gonna be lots of opportunities to ride with us friendly clashes.

My suggestion also is - download and install GADU_ GADU POLISH COMUNICATOR - that will make easier to contact between nations :D. Every Pole has it . My number is 4606549. Msg me after installing.

Spook asked me to be a kind of Gb manager. No problem. I would - but i would rather call it a chain between Poles ane Brits in STS. But that will last till You reach independence in leading your own team and choose you own british managment.

After that you should prepare to chooose two persons that will be part of equivalent of FIM in STS. For the beginnig - two persons from Poland and two from UK.

Let spook be your coach and let him choose riders to that friendly meetings. I would do that if I had any idea which of you are the best - but so far I had not enough trainig lesson with you to deicide in this matter. Wish you lusk . Beat'em Brits!!!