British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

Right then, there has been massive confusion.

I have spent 2 hours trying to sort out the 2.0 demo for tonight's test match.

I am sorry about appears only one match can take place tonight as not all GB riders are available.

We need a settled time and a settled track.

Lublin I feel would be unfair due to the amount of track practice we have had on it, now a Polish track like Wroclaw on the version 1.0.5 e would be better. The GB tracks are subject to lag for many people. Wroclaw is an easier track to race for unexperienced riders and both sets of teams roughly have same amount of experience.

The demo is taking up too much time for the Brits all to upload.

We need direct answers and agreed by both parties. Quick because my brother, Boney is not the most computer literate and will need guidelines left behind me to know what to do.

9pm is the Polish start time Adz.

Meaning its 8pm for us.

im lost lol...was told last night it was 9 pm our time 10 pm their's ...then another match got arranged at 8 pm our time before the main event

Right then, there has been massive confusion.

I have spent 2 hours trying to sort out the 2.0 demo for tonight's test match.

I am sorry about appears only one match can take place tonight as not all GB riders are available.

We need a settled time and a settled track.

Lublin I feel would be unfair due to the amount of track practice we have had on it, now a Polish track like Wroclaw on the version 1.0.5 e would be better. The GB tracks are subject to lag for many people. Wroclaw is an easier track to race for unexperienced riders and both sets of teams roughly have same amount of experience.

The demo is taking up too much time for the Brits all to upload.

We need direct answers and agreed by both parties. Quick because my brother, Boney is not the most computer literate and will need guidelines left behind me to know what to do.

same ere boney. Lots of help from the team would be great

It is on the original version Craig. The GB Vs PL match is starting 8pm British Time. And Yes were riding at Wolverhampton.

they challenge laid down was for 9 pm..............obviously there are time differences here but that should be made plain when making the challenge

I may be wrong but this may interfere with Octane's involvement and possibly others if it continues to be for 8PM GMT

if there are issues with this either the match is at 9GMT or there is the chance that the match will have to be abandoned if those who were expecting it to be at 9 can't turn up at 8 :(

Could someone please start a server with Wolverhampton.

I want to test whether my computer can run Wolverhampton over a network.

Does anybody know "how" these team events work. How many riders per race, hwo do you know when it's your turn etc?

Does anybody know "how" these team events work. How many riders per race, hwo do you know when it's your turn etc?

look at 'rules' link Matt I posted it last night

ok ive really got to go now

have fun :D

Read the Polish league rules on the BSF STS Forum and it is explained there for you.

guys i carnt get into the chat room

i think i just did , you just type your nickname in the box and tick the little box and then enter it, at the time no-one was in there so i couldn't chat.