British Speedway Forum
mikowhy

New Speedway Game (online) Simulator

adz if you are still there can you try something out for me please?

could you try connecting to 82.18.66.14 for me please.........would like to get server settings up and ready for future :)

That one doesn't work for me just say's connection failed :(

That one doesn't work for me just say's connection failed  :(

it was working ...but spook had to go that's most prob why mate

anybody fancy a race ?

anybody fancy a race ?

Sorry mate I'd love to but I can't connect for some reason nothing I try works :sad:

I have done a bit of work on the Reading track picture though. If anyone wants it just give me your e-mail address and i'll send it back.

Sorry mate I'd love to but I can't connect for some reason nothing I try works :sad:

I have done a bit of work on the Reading track picture though. If anyone wants it just give me your e-mail address and i'll send it back.

what you can't actually race on any track?

o right...errmmm try this one in 2 mins..il set it up

o right...errmmm try this one in 2 mins..il set it up

Alas connection failed again. I'm gona have a few tweeks at my end and try again in a few days thanks for trying you probabley would have hammered me anyway.

btw Mikowhy

after the conversation about the music I was curious enough to look into it and have had lots of success :D

basically the music is in OGG file format..............so I looked for programs which could convert my MP3's ......I tried the first one I found which can be downloaded here..........it is a trial version which will allow 10 conversions

I've converted Ready Steady Go by Paul Oakenfold and Spitfire by The Prodigy (2 good speedway anthems ;))...............but then made copies of the two files that were in the turbo sliders music folder before deleting them....and then renamed the two converted files as sliders_main and sliders_cup.....................job done :)

anyone around and wanting to race??

Edited by spook

yes mate :D

Here you can download the Polish Tracks:

http://www.worldsts.fora.pl/viewtopic.php?t=148

- Download the file.

- Unzip the file.

- Put the files from the folder data in the folder data on the game.

- Put the folder who is into the folder tracks in the map tracks on the game.

Have fun  B)

I'm having a bit of trouble getting these tracks, i've downloaded them and they're in winrar, i've extracted them (whatever that is) and i can select the tracks in the game, but when i go to train on it, it says "cannot initialize race, invalid track, file maybe broken"

Could someone help me please?

I'm having a bit of trouble getting these tracks, i've downloaded them and they're in winrar, i've extracted them (whatever that is) and i can select the tracks in the game, but when i go to train on it, it says "cannot initialize race, invalid track, file maybe broken"

Could someone help me please?

id suggest extracting it again but keeping the folder seperate from the original folder we all downloaded ......when I play british I use the exe in the british folder and when I play polish I use the exe in the other folder....

i'm sure there must be a way to have all tracks using one exe but it didnt work for me

another good racing session tonight :D..............Cardiff is becoming like a gladiatorial ring :lol:

id suggest extracting it again but keeping the folder seperate from the original folder we all downloaded ......when I play british I use the exe in the british folder and when I play polish I use the exe in the other folder....

i'm sure there must be a way to have all tracks using one exe but it didnt work for me

another good racing session tonight :D..............Cardiff is becoming like a gladiatorial ring  :lol:

You can put any new track you want into the game, but you should do it in a certain way. Extract all files and put a track folder (f.e folder "Wroclaw"), into folder named "tracks" in game folder :). Then open DATA folder i winrar and ectract only files (witout folder) into DATA folder in the game.

Spook - I'm not a kind of bookworm in all kinds of computer knowledge :PP. Maybe you could create some kind of music pack for STS and share it with us? I suggest it should contain "Eye of a tiger" - it sounds perfect for that game as far as I think :P.