British Speedway Forum
falconnet

Tickets For Cardiff 2007

I notice Shazzy was on the bottom tier the blue brothers year, guess what year I was on the bottom tier? :)

Maybe that year was just crap for atmosphere,on the bottom tier at least.

My ultimate tip is sit by the Poles, they're wonderful people!

I notice Shazzy was on the bottom tier the blue brothers year, guess what year I was on the bottom tier? :)

Maybe that year was just crap for atmosphere,on the bottom tier at least.

they are espacially when not be fuelled by "semtex gaz" and his aussie flag :D

I never watch the tv's except for the replays though, what a waste of money  ;)

Came in handy a few times, as missed some of the action, maybe if the roof had been taken up a little higher and the seats a bit steeper so when people sat in front of you they were as far apart as the upper tiers it might be better. There was some woman in front of me that had a Scott Nicholls banner fairly wide and the same deep that blocked out the viewing, well up until Scott went out then she turned the bloody thing round to cheer for Rickardsson :angry:

They were that year SCB went and stood with them at the bar after a while as could see better from there :approve: this year though they were a pain in the butt on the second tier, first bend caused a massive argument with a few fans in the front row over a banner.

Hi We have booked our tickets n3, been phoning round for b&b but all are saying they are not taking bookings till january so will be on phone 9am on 2nd jan lol

Edited by Andy69

How have some people on here said they have booked to stay in a Travelodge. I have tried from the day they let out the dates for next years GP to book a room in a Travelodge or Travelinn but when through they are telling me they cannot take any bookings that far in advance. I even contacted head office and they say the same?? Nine months in advance only they are telling me.

How have some people on here said they have booked to stay in a Travelodge. I have tried from the day they let out the dates for next years GP to book a room in a Travelodge or Travelinn but when through they are telling me they cannot take any bookings that far in advance. I even contacted head office and they say the same?? Nine months in advance only they are telling me.

That was last year. They now sell 1 year in advance but you had to be quick. :(

Fairy, this cannot be right wih regards to Travel Inns and Travelodges. You say you have to be quick. You cannot get much quicker than when the dates have just been released on the TV. As said I phoned straight away and got told and keep getting told that no one can book a room unless nine months in advance. They just wont take a booking now for these motels/hotels, that's why I am baffled as to how people are saying they have booked with these two groups ?

That was last year. They now sell 1 year in advance but you had to be quick. :(

Sorry Shalefan but my rooms are booked as well, it may well be if you phone the central reservation you get booked I then just phoned the hotel direct and changed the dates that I previously had.

Shazzy, honest I contacted several of the two groups Hotels and central reservation dept on the evening the dates were set and the following days and they have all said the sdame to me. Not only that they did say that they have been called by hundreads of Speedway fans and they have all been told the same. Can I ask Shzzy just as a matter of interest what one have you booked into

Sorry Shalefan but my rooms are booked as well, it may well be if you phone the central reservation you get booked I then just phoned the hotel direct and changed the dates that I previously had.

Can I ask Shzzy just as a matter of interest what one have you booked into...

Don't do it! You do not want to be in the same hotel as Shazzy & Co. :D ..... :P

:oops: Have I stayed in the same hotel as you Gemini? Tabby always keeps me in line honest :approve: