British Speedway Forum
falconnet

Tickets For Cardiff 2007

In that case I blame Kev H, Joanne, the bloody fairies, Queen B oh and Addy ype it was all Addys fault she did it. :P:lol:

Programmes haven't been mentioned this time so presumably not. :unsure:

Mind you it doesn't affect me because I didn't get one last year either, having the cheapest £13 tickets.

Shazzy, honest I contacted several of the two groups Hotels and central reservation dept on the evening the dates were set and the following days and they have all said the sdame to me. Not only that they did say that they have been called by hundreads of Speedway fans and they have all been told the same. Can I ask Shzzy just as a matter of interest what one have you booked into

I use Travel Inn and have done since 2001, and I always book a year in advance. All Travel Inns in Cardiff, Newport and Bristol were totally booked before the announcement was made on Sky of the date of next years GP. I still have, however, my booking for June 23rd next year, up for grabs if anyone wants it!! :D

I also know people booked into Cardiff TravelLodge.

You have definitely been given duff information. :sad:

If programmes aren't included then tickets have really increased by £7  :blink:

Surprised Posselwaite didnt mention this . :unsure:

Never mind a hotel - camping is the way forward!!

In 2004 and 2005 I stayed in a Travel Inn at £60 a night about 100 miles from Cardiff as that was the closest we could get in a decent hotel at short notice. In 2006 we threw up a tent in Penarth (at £6 a person!!!), cracked open a few tinnies, got a bus into Cardiff and bobs yer uncle!

I will be camping this year, bringing the Mrs and three kids down, but leaving the women at the site for the nights action.

Last year we were going to camp, but the site was further away than we thought so me and the two lads stayed in the car and in the morning used the money saved to have a full cooked breakfast.

Was thinking of staying in a hotel or guest house, but the risk of staying in the same hotel as Shazzybird, Tabby, Woody etc etc was too much of a gamble . .

. . so Tent it is B)

I will be camping this year, bringing the Mrs and three kids down, but leaving the women at the site for the nights action.

What's on at the site that's better than the speedway then :P

Was thinking of staying in a hotel or guest house, but the risk of staying in the same hotel as Shazzybird, Tabby, Woody etc etc was too much of a gamble . .

. . so Tent it is  B)

Wimp :lol: