British Speedway Forum
crazysue

British U15's Championship - Isle Of Wight 17/8

Latest News on Sean Paterson

Sean has had his right elbow stitched, he has also done his ligaments in his right ankle for which he's been given crutches to use for 48 hours, then he's to get himself mobile again and on his feet. First reports of a broken bone in his hand/wrist have not been confirmed by x-rays and he is able to get about on his crutches.

He is hoping to be back riding in approx 10-13 days time if everything heals well :)

Edited by KyleMartinRacing

Really sad I was forced to miss this, thanks to Bruce, I will still be able to see it.

If any of the young rider from this would like a copy of the dvd, please let me know.

The DVD's will be made available sometime next week.

As for Shane Hazeldene, I get to see this young man at Eastbourne most weeks and he is going to be very good indeed.

Guest Christophers Dad

oh so i am not not allowed to say what i think of you because it wont be constructive, well sod that, for gods sake the lad is 12 and in my opinion very brave for what he does and my opinion of you is that your just a piece of s..t

Anybody with a name such as "Goatman" would cause amusment in my local :D you bring up your "Kids" and let me bring up mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :approve:

Edited by Christophers Dad

oh so i am not not allowed to say what i think of you because it wont be constructive, well sod that, for gods sake the lad is 12 and in my opinion very brave for what he does and my opinion of you is that your just a piece of s..t

Anybody with a name such as "Goatman" would cause amusment in my local :D you bring up your "Kids" and let me bring up mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :approve:

glad you find the name amusing, what i think you might find un amusing is when christopher grows up hateing his father, he might not show it but dig deep and it could be lurking there, what you put on your post could destroy the young lads confidence and he will remember for years to come

Latest News on Sean Paterson

Sean has had his right elbow stitched, he has also done his ligaments in his right ankle for which he's been given crutches to use for 48 hours, then he's to get himself mobile again and on his feet. First reports of a broken bone in his hand/wrist have not been confirmed by x-rays and he is able to get about on his crutches.

He is hoping to be back riding in approx 10-13 days time if everything heals well  :)

Take it easy Sean we look forward to your return ,soon,this weekend looks like a washout anyway.

Guest Christophers Dad

glad you find the name amusing, what i think you might find un amusing is when christopher grows up hateing his father, he might not show it but dig deep and it could be lurking there, what you put on your post could destroy the young lads confidence and he will remember for years to come

Christopher has 2 choices :o join the inbreeds in the village and stand in line for the annual competition or make a life for himself.

Personally i could not give a monkeys,or even a goats :D but as a Father to 2 great other "kids"no pun intended they would have laughed at his pathetic antics last night :D

Christopher has 2 choices :o join the inbreeds in the village and stand in line for the annual competition or make a life for himself.

Personally i could not give a monkeys,or even a goats :D but as a Father to 2 great other "kids"no pun intended they would have laughed at his pathetic antics last night :D

keep that attitude up and you will deserve to be hated, but like you say you bring your kids up your way and i will bring mine up my way with love and encouragement and not compare one against the other, personaly i think he is a very brave lad but i guess you got brought up in a world were real men /boys dont cry

And which one of your KIDS rides a 500cc bike with no brakes as my eldest has a Aprilia ?????? that is like the proverbial sh*t of a shovel and my little girl Lisa has a bigger belly than me  :D but then about Nov 10th i will be extatic  :D  :D

i am proud enough of my kids not to have to play my kids are better than your kids so i think we will end the argument here before it turns nasty

Guest Christophers Dad
i am proud enough of my kids not to have to play my kids are better than your kids so i think we will end the argument here before it turns nasty

And the thought of you turning nasty has really concerned me :D:D good night dreamer ;)

And the thought of you turning nasty has really concerned me  :D  :D  good night dreamer  ;)

yep dreaming about the fact how well after a difficult start my kids have turned out, night night

Guest Christophers Dad

I know how you feel though I am the same with my lad, but sometimes a arm around the shoulder and gently point out the error of there ways helps.

Or a kick up the arse :approve::approve:

I am so sorry I seem to have opened a huge can of worms here - I ONLY asked how Sean, Amy and Chris were after their nasty looking crashes!!!! :oops::o

For what its worth and being a father of 4 i have to agree in principle to what goatman has said.

I really dont know what posses's dads and/or relative to herrang kids in public and on places such as internet forums.

Cross with your sons atitude tuesday is ok acceptable.

Your a dad and likely to be his only backer.

At 12 the lad isnt liely to know what he wants from life - i know 40 year olds who dont know even now.

In closing sorry C's dad - bad move.

Guest Christophers Dad

Fishing is good on this site lately :D:D:D

Look on the bright side Pat, he's only 12 now and things will get far, far worse over the next few years before they start to get better :D