British Speedway Forum
crazysue

British U15's Championship - Isle Of Wight 17/8

Guest Christophers Dad
Look on the bright side Pat, he's only 12 now and things will get far, far worse over the next few years before they start to get better  :D

Vince

Thank you for your support :o i will always wear it :D

oh so i am not not allowed to say what i think of you because it wont be constructive, well sod that, for gods sake the lad is 12 and in my opinion very brave for what he does and my opinion of you is that your just a piece of s..t

Anybody with a name such as "Goatman" would cause amusment in my local :D you bring up your "Kids" and let me bring up mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :approve:

glad you find the name amusing, what i think you might find un amusing is when christopher grows up hateing his father, he might not show it but dig deep and it could be lurking there, what you put on your post could destroy the young lads confidence and he will remember for years to come

Come on you two this is not doing anybody any favours, young Chris more than anybody.

Just came on to see result of last heat at Wolves last night and found this what started as someone's concern for possible injured parties appears to have become a pathetic twit-for-tat slagging off between people who should know better.

Goatman possibly was a little unwise with calling Chris' dad a piece of sh*t but also feel that such a public slagging off of a lad as was perpetrated by Chris' dad was surely asking for trouble?? :mad:

My son plays football but would love to ride speedway (he is 10) however i could never afford the gear he needs to ride so the chances are he will never fulfil that ambition,(something which i am sure Chris is grateful to you for even if he doesn't say it), and i've seen a great mate die racing (Wayne Garratt) i've also stood in the pits as Cradley junior team manager when lads and dads have blown up at each other and it solves nothing just leaves resentment and, in one case, a lad going out to show his dad he was as good as dad said he wasn't and ending up in Russell's Hall for 2 months!! :sad:

So Chris' dad while i accept that you don't want tears and tantrums anywhere but possibly in the pits least of all think on this-your lad is 12 (and won't appreciate your other kids being called "great" intimating that he isn't!!! :mad: ) and if, God forbid, he ended up like Luke Priest, Ales Dryml or worse Wayne Garratt you would-rightly-crucify yourself for the things you have said about him on here.

I have never met you nor seen Chris ride as being limited to supporting the opposition each week at Wolves i only see the lads when they race there much as i wish i saw more, but from one father who loves his son and speedway to,hopefully, another think about it before you pour your frustration out in such a public manner-please!!

Edited by boss 2

Hey Pat --is that a new flavour of pasty now then ? Goat flavoured !!! :wink::) See ya soon .

Hey Pat --is that a new flavour of pasty now then ? Goat flavoured !!! :wink:  :)  See ya soon .

Don't think so MM BUT have just received a text from Pat telling me that Ginsters are on sale at Somerfield at 54p each -- he's on his way to collect a van full right now! :P:wink:

Edited by Bryn

Just finished editing this one details on the website link below.