British Speedway Forum

I want to go too, but flights are too expensive, plus i'm going to Cornwall on the Monday so the other half wouldn't be too happy :(

Have a great time with Chivsy Travel :D

Gutted that due to ill health my trip trip to Bydgoszcz has been cancelled :(  I was so looking forward to meeting up with all you lovely people too (especially Joanne and Kev again) :(

Hope you all have a great time. I will be thinking of you all partying away  :cry:

Really sorry to hear you aint coming with us ML - I know how much you were looking forward to seeing Tomek on HIS track.

Fingers crossed the great man rides again next year and you make it along. I can promise you I'll have a piwo or two in your honour.

Rico :rolleyes:

Gutted that due to ill health my trip trip to Bydgoszcz has been cancelled :(  I was so looking forward to meeting up with all you lovely people too (especially Joanne and Kev again)

Hope you all have a great time. I will be thinking of you all partying away

Really sorry to hear that ML, Bydgoszcz would have been a far better place if you'd been there.

Every cloud has a silver lining though and it may make you feel a little better if you consider these two things:-

1. IrnBru is difficult to get hold of in Poland. :lol:

2. Someone else will have to keep an eye on Pammie. :wink::lol:

Seriously, you take good care of yourself mate and we hope to catch up with you again before too long - and thanks for the mention, it's lovely and appreciated.

K&J :wub:

Sounds like i'll be missing a helluva party... :(

You surely aren't missing the gp aswell are you Tommy?

I need someone to match my drinking expolits so that all the horror stories arent surrounding me! ...not like the old men Rico and HenryW, they can't be trusted to drink heavily all the time :lol:

You surely aren't missing the gp aswell are you Tommy?

I need someone to match my drinking expolits so that all the horror stories arent surrounding me! ...not like the old men Rico and HenryW, they can't be trusted to drink heavily all the time  :lol:

my chances of joining u guys are very slim :( ...but then again never say never.

I'm sure that with the two Bydgoszcz GP veternas that are Rico and HenryW you'll be alright, they're like fish in the water in that town or even better... like Gollob on the Bydgoszcz track. :)

my chances of joining u guys are very slim :( ...but then again never say never.

I really hope you somehow manage to get along Tommy. After the fun we had last year ................

I'm sure that with the two Bydgoszcz GP veternas that are Rico and HenryW you'll be alright, they're like fish in the water in that town or even better... like Gollob on the Bydgoszcz track. :)

If you compare myself and HenryW to Gollob, then perhaps TheDoctor could be compared to Pepe. Pops up every now and then when sponsorship allows and generally makes a fool of himself :lol: Just kidding Doc.

I really hope you somehow manage to get along Tommy. After the fun we had last year ................

If you compare myself and HenryW to Gollob, then perhaps TheDoctor could be compared to Pepe. Pops up every now and then when sponsorship allows and generally makes a fool of himself  :lol:  Just kidding Doc.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Probably about right there Rico.. I seriously fear for things this year tho.

Considering i thought i'd said my final goodbyes to Bydgoszcz a few years back, i have concerns that once i hit terra-firma, all the good memories are gonna come flooding back, and the carnage will start all over again :wink:

Hi not long now getting really excited.

Am travelling on the thursday and back on the monday. Not been before and I will be doing and going where everyone goes so any recommendations what clothes I should take. Is it jeans and T shirts all weekend or do I need trousers and dress shirts.

Cheers

Ped.

Ped,

Depends how much you want to dazzle the local foxes (and do I mean FOXES) on the Saturday night in Chestefields. It's pretty much wear what you want though - no problems in getting in with jeans and trainers, but equally get as dressed up as you wish.

Edited by Rico

Ped,

Depends how much you want to dazzle the local foxes (and do I mean FOXES) on the Saturday night in Chestefields. It's pretty much wear what you want though - no problems in getting in with jeans and trainers, but equally get as dressed up as you wish.

Rico  :rolleyes:

Is Chesterfields good on a Saturday Rico? Do they serve shooters??? :blink::blink::blink::D

1 week 1 day to go.. Oi oiiiii! :D

Can't bloody wait!!!