British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Steve Turner

2006 Grand Prix Competition

But nothing beat the look on the world champions face as he lost his title :D

I felt myself welling up... All that hard work! But now I have a new challenge - to beat you! 2 GP's left, and I've got 25k to make up.

=76th ~  panthersfan ~ 8 pts

watch out guys, i'm climbing the table B):unsure:

Guest PanthersChamp06

Need 2 big results to get into the Top 10.

I would have been just as well off staying with Nicholls instead of changing to Bjarne who was even outscored by Lubos !

Well some of us had money on Richardson and Pedersen, oh how embarrasing!! (who was it who told me Bjarne looked good in practice?!). I did however have money on Hans meaning I have successfully picked 3 of the GP winners this year! Hans x2 and AJ.

Well some of us had money on Richardson and Pedersen, oh how embarrasing!!  (who was it who told me Bjarne looked good in practice?!). 

:D:D;)

got in the top 10 at last, but can i hang on to it, next round is a gonna be a tuffy,as not sure how the guys go at this one. think its gonna be a another shocker for us guys, maybe a another new leader ( hopefully me ) lol ( but i dout it ) :P