British Speedway Forum
Gaz W

British Selection For 2007

Just as I expected, Postlethwaite announced that a massive 50% of his wild card picks are squandered on one second rate nation.

Nicholls illustrates his complete and utter lack of shame, dignity, credibility and honour - the man is a complete and utter disgrace.

Shame on him, shame on BSI and shame on British speedway.

Guest Schumi
Nicholls illustrates his complete and utter lack of shame, dignity, credibility and honour - the man is a complete and utter disgrace.

Has he actually accepted it then? :unsure:

Nicholls was never in doubt and I’m looking forward to him stepping up next season.

People were looking forward to him stepping up this season. But what happened? Nicholls prefers drinking and whoring about to actually achieving on the track. A serial failure who is not on his second chance too many.

Has he actually accepted it then? :unsure:

Postlethwaite wouldn't have announced if he hadn't, would he? He look ridiculous if Nicholls now declined.

What a waste of 50% of the nominations on a second rate nation and second rate riders.

What a waste of 50% of the nominations on a second rate nation and second rate riders.

Why does a mongol choose to live in a second rate nation?

Why does a mongol choose to live in a second rate nation?

I apologise for not making myself clear. I should, of course, have written a "second rate speedway nation and second rate riders".

People were looking forward to him stepping up this season. But what happened? Nicholls prefers drinking and whoring about to actually achieving on the track. A serial failure who is not on his second chance too many.

"Whoring about". You really are one sad individual. Still with level of intelligence you portray in your posts its not surprising.

And your "crusade" to get Nicholls excluded from the GPs is one big failure also.

"Whoring about". You really are one sad individual. Still with level of intelligence you portray in your posts its not surprising.

And your "crusade" to get Nicholls excluded from the GPs is one big failure also.

But my crusade will carry on. A crusade for justice and probity in the world of speedway.

And your hero, apparently, confessed to a drunken romp at a GP, so I'd say my comments were entirely accurate. While others whose GP lives were hanging on the result of Bydgoszcz were probably safely tucked up in bed, Nicholls was out drinking.

And, as it goes, since the hated BSI Reading were defeated, I'm reasonably happy at the minute.

good work by MP of BSI to put in two of the most honourable and entertaining racers in the world.

The Danes and aussies have some competition next year B)

good work by MP of BSI to put in two of the most honourable and entertaining racers in the world.

Define honourable please?

Is it honourable to state that you won't deserve a place if you can't qualify on merit and then accept charity. Nicholls has not a single shred of honour. I'll tell you honour. Honour is a rider with more talent in a clipping from his little finger than Nicholls has in his entire being, saying he'll have to seriously consider his GP future if he failed to qualify by right. That rider, in a barnstorming display of brilliance, during which he made Nicholls look like a novice in one race, did qualify. Next season will probably be his last in the GPs, because he has great pride and doesn't wish to become some tired circus act for BSI. Nicholls, on the other hand, without a second thought, bins his brave words of earlier in the season and takes charity. The man has no honour, no pride and no dignity. He is a disgrace.