British Speedway Forum

Does anyone have info on dates for Indivudual meetings at any track from October 10 onwards? A couple of young prospects plan to cross the Atlantic to put themselves in the shop window. I know about the Olympique and Big Bang, any other dates?

Rye House usually have a 'Ace of Herts' individual meeting in October I think

Does anyone have info on dates for Indivudual meetings at any track from October 10 onwards? A couple of young prospects plan to cross the Atlantic to put themselves in the shop window. I know about the Olympique and Big Bang, any other dates?

Got the e-mail / messages Steve and starting to look at this after I've finished with Tacey Testimonial at the weekend for the lads mate.

Edited by Main Man

Bryan Yarrow & Shaun Harmatiuk. Both greatly improved, both ready to show what they can do. They would prefer PL, but EL or CL would work too.

Ashfield classic at glasgow is programmed for the 29th .

Bryan Yarrow & Shaun Harmatiuk. Both greatly improved, both ready to show what they can do. They would prefer PL, but EL or CL would work too.

Brilliant

wasnt Shaun due to come over with the Dream team this year but plans were changed?

I know about Brian but dont know much about Shaun. Must make sure Lora see's this thread!!! :D

Stoke have the Pride of the Potteries...

Plymouth Promotor Mike Bowden addressed the supporters club stating that he still hoped to run an individual before the end of the season once the business of 3 CL finals is out of the way.

Ipswich usually have the 16 lapper at the end of the season.....we haven't been given a date as yet though, suppose it all depends on how we do in the Craven shield.

Thank you folks. As I said once I get Shaun Tacey's meeting out of the way this weekend I will start on looking for meetings for the boys --also Matt Browne may be back over as well from what I heard the other day.

Thank you folks. As I said once I get Shaun Tacey's meeting out of the way this weekend I will start on looking for meetings for the boys --also Matt Browne may be back over as well from what I heard the other day.

On the subject of american riders .

What ever happened to eric carillo - has he packed it in ?

Remember him riding at glasgow a couple of years ago and he was showing some promise .

On the subject of american riders .

What ever happened to eric carillo - has he packed it in ?

Remember him riding at glasgow a couple of years ago and he was showing some promise .

Eric hasn't raced in 2 years.

Is the Northen Riders/Pirtek Classic at Sheffield on this year? Would like to see Machin pull the stops out and announce a top class field with some of the Belle Vue side in their as well - but just cant see him paying the money.