British Speedway Forum

Thanks for that.

Ah Poole, so not central, yet such a nice place  :)

Addy, it is central mate. Its in the centre of Poole :)

But you are perfectly right, such a nice venue to hold a

Championship meeting!!. Lets hope they all stand their

Ground!!.

Staying at Rockley Park, so will be going to this meeting, really looking foward to it. :)

Still have my ticket from the rainoff and it better be valid to use or a certain Kaiser Chiefs song will spring to mind.

Tickets are valid.

Hopefully Todd can win it in what could be his last match in Britain :)

He rides it well and would be a perfect way to bow out.

Guest Babe619
LINE-UP IN RIDING ORDER: Todd Wiltshire (Oxford), Jesper B Jensen (Peterborough), Freddie Lindgren (Wolverhampton), Scott Nicholls (Coventry), Greg Hancock (Reading), Nicki Pedersen (Eastbourne), Bjarne Pedersen (Poole), Pepe Protasiewicz (Ipswich), Hans Andersen (Peterborough), Jason Crump (Belle Vue), Antonio Lindback (Poole), Peter Karlsson (Wolverhampton), Leigh Adams (Swindon), Simon Stead (Belle Vue), Mark Loram (Ipswich), Joonas Kylmakorpi (Arena-Essex).

The Poole official site says something different concerning the Wolves riders.

As Fredrik Lindgren is scheduled to ride in the European Championship on the same day, I doubt he'll be at the ELRC.

How much is it to get in? (If you dont have tickets from the rained off meeting)

£17 for adults, £14 for concessions. Can't remember the kids prices offhand but if anyone wants then I can find out.

OK BBC now has it as light showers for sunday. Fingers crossed it blows through a bit quicker as we know how these elite league boys hate getting their kevlars dirty :wink:

So with Pepe being in dispute with Ippo over the Craven Shield matches, is he still down to ride on Sunday?

Under 16's £5 - under 5's free (only found out cause I'm taking one)

How brave of you, think it's time they gave CS idea a try out .......... bring in the creche facilities :wink:

Paul, don't even go there!  :unsure:

It's going to be bright and sunny...it has to be!

Never has been each time I go :wink: still as long as I'm there with a cuppa in hand I don't care it can rain all day :P Hmmmm maybe I should stay at home so the meeting goes ahead :lol:

Hmmmm maybe I should stay at home so the meeting goes ahead  :lol:

You can't do that Shazzy. Need to introduce you to another fan of ML. Who likes to keep reminding me that SHE got a :wink: from him he last time he was in town (Despite being only 5!) :angry:

Edited by Tina