British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
styler

British U15 Championship 08/09

Well Done to Joe on winning this round with some ease.

From what I hear, Brendan was leading Joe in the final until his chain snapped and fell. Thats not easy at all :wink:

Not quite right najjer Brendan was first out the gate then Joe past Brendan to take the lead and while chasing Joe for the lead the start of lap three bend two Brendans bike picked up and hit the fence and at some time shed the chain. But thanks for your support.

I saw the final With Dave at Brendans at the weekend when I dropped George off and was well Impressed with how well he was riding after such a nasty fall at Scunny.

Speedway biks lift, it happens! George has witten off two frames like it this season.

Sorry to all for George standing down from Somerset. he was looking forward to that round. Its a shame when dates clash .It was a tough call for a 15 year old, but he felt he owed it to his club fellow team mates and supporters. Then seeked to get permission to stand down

Edited by Wildcat Steve

I saw the final With Dave at Brendans at the weekend when I dropped George off and was well Impressed with how well he was riding after such a nasty fall at Scunny.

Speedway biks lift, it happens! George has witten off two frames like it this season.

Sorry to all for George standing down from Somerset. he was looking forward to that round. Its a shame when dates clash .It was a tough call for a 15 year old, but he felt he owed it to his club fellow team mates and supporters. Then seeked to get permission to stand down

Steve,

Is George at Redcar on Saturday ?.

If so can you bring the black Joe Hughes Roll Neck that we lent to George at Isle of White please.We have struggled without it.You can leave it with Joe Haines.

Thanks

Phil